Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi

The temperature gauge keeps rising when I am at a standstill and the fans kicks in to lower the temp back to 90. I’ve had it tested and the code is “insufficient coolant flow”
We’ve changed the temp sensor in the engin but this hasn’t made a difference...
The thermostat is 1-2 years old would this need changing again?
Any susgestions?omegle xender

Also another fault message keeps showing on the dash
“Low oil add oil”
The oil level is full on the dip stick, so could this be the oil float sensor or the oil
Pressure sensor?
The car is running very quiet and well so it’s not affecting the performance of the car?

Any help would be much appreciated.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hi

The temperature gauge keeps rising when I am at a standstill and the fans kicks in to lower the temp back to 90. I’ve had it tested and the code is “insufficient coolant flow”
We’ve changed the temp sensor in the engin but this hasn’t made a difference...
The thermostat is 1-2 years old would this need changing again?
Any susgestions?

Also another fault message keeps showing on the dash
“Low oil add oil”
The oil level is full on the dip stick, so could this be the oil float sensor or the oil
Pressure sensor?
The car is running very quiet and well so it’s not affecting the performance of the car?

Any help would be much appreciated.
Water pump on the way out?
Coolant system may need flushing through.

Most likely duff sensor if oil level is fine, are you checking oil level when cold or at operating temperature?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
Keep getting the svs light flashing on and off alongside a slight drop in power. Once the car is warm the svs light stops coming on and the power returns. I've had the car scanned twice by vauxhall and halfords and neither can find any stored faults. Help!!

·
Super Moderator
26,857 Posts
If it goes into limp mode then a DTC will be stored , these do suffer with the thermostat housing issues ( read Matts insignia thread )

Reactions: andy_v
1 - 5 of 5 Posts