Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi every one,im currently helping on a car: CORSA C 1.4 2004 with indicators not working on RIGHT side, iplugged my scanner in and pulled code B3795: Turn signal feedback circuit open or low voltage which seems to point o RELAY FAULT.

Looked at haynes wiring diagram - doesnt match relay pins ( large yellow 6pin).
Im currently trying to work out my vaux disc wiring diagram. I understand how relays work, so to help narrow down my fault, using the 3 LARGE female fittings:

1 should be a permanent feed to the fuse board
The other 2 should be the supply lines when the relay works- supplying direct high battery voltage to operate the lights.

I plan on taking the live permanent feed and suppling to each large female connection in turn and this should light up the respective side of the car - if this works on both sides, my wiring to the light units are good, i now need to look at RELAY large YELLOW and control signal etc from the switch stalk.

Car visual signs : RIGHT signal flashing indicating bulb out ( all 3 not working)
Hazzard operation - the dash symbol flashes normal speed.
Data from my tester shows voltages on LEFT operation but im getting NO voltage or AMP reading via my scanner while plugged into the EOBD socket, if i use my scanner to operate the flashers, again only the left side work, so im assuming at present that the switch is not at fault

Any help- idea's - views greatly appreiated.

Will report back with findings keeping you all upto date.
cheers andy

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Update:
Basic test, i have 1 permanent life feed to fuse board base and only 1 smaller feed to base which should correspond to the L indiactor, just my findings.

The large YELLOW relay has been replaced (NEW GM part at £20 inc vat ) which controls indicators - FAULT still present.
A new body module should be with me on saturday morning for fitting. Fingers crossed.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
UPDATE:
Body control module fitted, indicators as they should, all other systems appear to be working aswell BUT central door locking fault now.
I plugged my diagnostic tool back in
code B1002: elctronic control unit & B3057: no security code programmed.

Using the special function list on my tool, i can operate the CENTRAL LOCKING from the machine, it also works from pushing down the button and using the key in the door barrel but not from the buttons on the remote key blip.

I Then used the programme to reinitialise key:
Key in barrel - ignition on -all doors closed - press unlock/lock buttons on remote until door locks actuate. THis procedure didnt seem to work.

It is not clear wether i push the 2 buttons together,or unlock followed lock then unlock and so on. I know on the astra you can do this with the door open - resync the key to the car, any one know how to do it on the corsa C.

Astra procedure: 2002 model it worked on:
door open - ign on - press lock - locks go down - synchrocnised

Look forwards to all help,cheers andy

1 - 3 of 3 Posts