Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
VxON's Lil Devil
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That i wont fit in my bridesmaids dress tomorrow - Ive just eaten a whole bar of Cadbury Dairy Milk Crunchie :rolleyes: :lmao:

I am soooooo excited... i dont know what to do with myself i just wanna jump around im full of energy and so happy :D

·
Registered
102 Posts
Claire said:
That i wont fit in my bridesmaids dress tomorrow - Ive just eaten a whole bar of Cadbury Dairy Milk Crunchie :rolleyes: :lmao:

I am soooooo excited... i dont know what to do with myself i just wanna jump around im full of energy and so happy :D
Don't worry one wont make a difference, and the adrenalin from your excitement will burn it off anyway....

·
Premium Member
862 Posts
Claire said:

Oh dont worry about the chocoloate!!! and now stop teasing as im out of food and im hungry!!!!!

seriously you'll be fine, your just stressing as your excited!!!!

·
VxON's Lil Devil
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nikki come round to mine next week my dads left me enough food to feed an army :lmao:

·
8v Power!
10,748 Posts
Claire said:

That'll be the sugar rush.... As for not fitting the dress.... bah! you'll be fine :):Cool2:

·
VxON's Lil Devil
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LeMaltor said:
Do some exercise to burn it off if you are really worried :p
I asked my mate if she wanted to jog home from school (40 min walk) i think my reply was "**** Off" :lmao:

·
Premium Member
634 Posts
It may not be too late for you to vomit the chocolate back up if you feel THAT bad about it.

·
VxON's Lil Devil
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well dads about to go to the chippie to get me fish and chips now :eh

Oh and dougie as for that party your on... ill make sure theres loads of sandwiches :p

·
Rascal
12,173 Posts
don't forget to show the lads on here how good you'll be lookin in said dress when ya back on.
Enjoy yourself tomorrow, it sounds like it should be a good day for you and your dad!

·
VxON's Lil Devil
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for that :p

And dont worry alex i know i will enjoy myself.. this is the best thing thats happened in a while :p

·
Cannonball will win with or without you
8,417 Posts
Yeah let us old fuddlers see what you look like in your nice dress .:Cool2:

·
VxON's Lil Devil
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I dont know how as i wont be taking pics... might be able to get some done and up before we go tho because im pretty sure i will be waiting hours for my sisters to get ready :lmao:

·
Premium Member
5,763 Posts
Sounds like a plan- I going go the 24hr in a minute to get some Choclate

1 - 20 of 35 Posts