Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
8,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well atm I'm off work for certain reasons, tried going back but it didn't work, I was due to get my sick pay on Monday which isn't much but would have been enough to cover medication and my court payment for my bankruptcy which are the only things I need to pay for, and now I've received a letter saying that because I was slightly overpaid last month which actually was not a lot (I got a full months pay rather than one week being at half pay) they are suspending my wages to worked out what is owed to me and will pay everything on the 20th April, so I've rung them and had a right good moan, so I'm awaiting a call to see what the **** they are gonna do....:grrr
 

·
8v Power!
Joined
·
10,748 Posts
feck, not good :( hope it pans out for you.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
8,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Envoy CDX said:
feck, not good :( hope it pans out for you.
nope no money till April 20th, how can it take 6 weeks to work out my money I work in banking ffs :grrr
 

·
8v Power!
Joined
·
10,748 Posts
Danboy22uk said:
nope no money till April 20th, how can it take 6 weeks to work out my money I work in banking ffs :grrr
Which bank, I'll know not to bank there in future...

6 weeks is rediculous. take it to the CAB or someone like that - they can not withhold money surely.. I mean they told you to stay home..
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
8,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Envoy CDX said:
Which bank, I'll know not to bank there in future...

6 weeks is rediculous. take it to the CAB or someone like that - they can not withhold money surely.. I mean they told you to stay home..
I work for a company called IPSL (unisys) and we deal with cheques for barclays, HSBC, CO-OP, Lloyds..........well I have one thing in favor and thats my mum who happens to be the union rep at work.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
31,460 Posts
Not good Dan, couldnt' of come at a worse time either with your car booked in for its MOT :(
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
8,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
C3MKY said:
Not good Dan, couldnt' of come at a worse time either with your car booked in for its MOT :(
Its messed me up good and proper now, I thought I was getting somewhere and now with this its knocked me back a lot :shame:
 

·
8v Power!
Joined
·
10,748 Posts
I know all about that mate, so I know how you feel - you'll get there though. Don't worry and it will get better.
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top