Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well been suffering with really bad headaches and my eyes really hurting me the past few months and im supposed to wear glasses for reading and the like but it looks like the time has come to wear them all the time...

had them on all day today and i feel so much better its unreal..although its really strange wearing them and will take some getting used to tbh....

dont really like the idea of me wearing glasses for the rest of my life but :shame:

·
Vxon XE lowrider
2,575 Posts
Tidzy said:
well been suffering with really bad headaches and my eyes really hurting me the past few months and im supposed to wear glasses for reading and the like but it looks like the time has come to wear them all the time...

had them on all day today and i feel so much better its unreal..although its really strange wearing them and will take some getting used to tbh....

dont really like the idea of me wearing glasses for the rest of my life but :shame:

get some contacts.:Cool2: or some designer glass frames that will suit and look good on ya.

·
Premium Member
5,763 Posts
I have the same problem but the other way around- my glasses give me headaches

·
Premium Member
31,460 Posts
Nothing wrong with wearing glasses mate. I was about your age when i too was experiencing exactly the same as you are now mate, and i too was only supposed to wear glasses for reading, driving, watching TV and alike also. been wearing glasses ever since. Its not a problem, you get used to it, and there some very stylish designer frames out there ;)

·
Kind of a big deal......
6,540 Posts
Welcome to my world Neil. I will be trying contacts again soon, been wearing glasses for 20 years and still hate them, but I have trouble putting contacts in- my eye just shuts, theres fook all I can do about it lol!

·
Premium Member
5,763 Posts
I trying contacts soon- had glasses on and off since I was 10, due for my eyetest any time now

·
Registered
7,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
got some preety snazzy glasses tbh cost me £180 for the frames....

police ones so there quite cool

·
Kind of a big deal......
6,540 Posts
Last eye test I had, they showed me the lenses if I were to get the boggo ones, they were 1cm thick :eh so I had to get the ultra ultra slim ones, ended up costing me over £300 all in!!! A week later I sat on them. Well gutted.

But they were insured :cool:

·
Premium Member
5,763 Posts
Same story for me except I didn't break them- just scratched to f**k now after two years of stick from me wearing them

·
Premium Member
3,845 Posts
I had an eye test on Monday and my perscription has got stronger :cry: I already wear glasses for close work, watching tele and on the pc now ive got to wear them for driving :cry:

·
Premium Member
6,551 Posts
Nothing wrong with wearing glasses. My eyesight used to be perfect but I have a feeling it's getting worse now :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
7,139 Posts
I've been wearing glasses since primary school, thats nearly 40 years now, most days I don't even remember putting them on my face in the morning I'm so used to it, look on the bright side, as a kid you were a target for every school bully on the go .......

1 - 17 of 17 Posts