Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
because i`m never going to have a 150 problems with my car because it`s mint (let alone 150 answers since most engines now are pc`s on wheels "face it we dont have to all be mechanics to see when enignering`s arnt right!"). i guess i better go play wiv mi lil nova for fun a frolics... hmm am i gonna banger race it.. or sell on, dot a tuff choice really

·
Rascal
12,179 Posts
Comm Central has some decent enough threads you can reply to, and members gallery.
But how important to you is an avatar? You've already got 60 just through complaining about it ;)

·
Cannonball will win with or without you
8,417 Posts
You don't have to leech the site and only post when you have a problem with your car you know . If you want an avatar get posting ! :Cool2:

·
Premium Member
9,195 Posts
yeah

cuz its really that important innnit.

it would probably be summat non plus anyway

·
Premium Member
1,811 Posts
metric321 said:
because i`m never going to have a 150 problems with my car because it`s mint (let alone 150 answers since most engines now are pc`s on wheels "face it we dont have to all be mechanics to see when enignering`s arnt right!"). i guess i better go play wiv mi lil nova for fun a frolics... hmm am i gonna banger race it.. or sell on, dot a tuff choice really
ffs - back with another avatar whine......

:spam

·
Premium Member
9,195 Posts
lol.

you go girl!!! he he

·
Because...Race Car!
19,083 Posts
metric321 said:

Do me a favour and fecking translate that first!

·
Because...Race Car!
19,083 Posts
Dest said:
It basically says

"Im moaning again because I cant have an avatar straight away"
Cheers Dest....now I fully understand, I can say this to Metric.......

SHUT UP!

:lmao: :lmao:

·
VXON's middle-aged lesbian.
28,788 Posts
Stop feckin moanin you illiterate bafoon!!!

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
PVO_Dave said:
just one more Avatar related post and i'll reset your post count back to 0 :lmao:
your not a very helpfull member of staff are you

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
shakermaker said:
Comm Central has some decent enough threads you can reply to, and members gallery.
But how important to you is an avatar? You've already got 60 just through complaining about it ;)
cheers ill take a look there m8

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.