Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
CavWeb's Official Penis!
5,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would it look wrong with an SRi back and SRI skirts? Well?

·
Premium Member
10,875 Posts
Yes, very wrong, I can't for the life of me think why anyone would want to do such a thing.... What a penis! :mmmm

Nah, should look alright I think...

·
Premium Member
9,195 Posts
dont think it looks too bad tbh.

onyl problem i can think of is the lines not matching right whereas with a full gsi kit the lines run right from front to back.

·
Missing the Booooossst!!!! :-(
8,709 Posts
Lines up pretty well with the prefacelift sideskirts... So the facelift ones should be even better due to the shape etc...

Ignore the 5 stud rear wheels and the GSi door panels... WIP pic way back when! :up:

·
8,709 Posts
bigdrifter said:
Glad you like- CGREXTREME is the lucky owner now
I do mate! :cool:

Is that a -40mm drop, mine sits like that, the back bugs the hell outta me... May do what Sassy has done, and fit -60mm Nova springs on the rear! :idea:

·
Premium Member
5,763 Posts
Its a full -60mm GMAX kit but as you pointed out the back is alittle higher than the front. Taking the thin rubber spring platforms out on the back helps. I tried Nova springs but found the car rolled alot in the twisties

·
VxOn's Nissan Advocate
1,324 Posts
bigdrifter said:
Its a full -60mm GMAX kit but as you pointed out the back is alittle higher than the front. Taking the thin rubber spring platforms out on the back helps. I tried Nova springs but found the car rolled alot in the twisties
the platforms that sit on the axle?

mine sits a little higher at the back, i was gonna heat the bottom two coils ans squeeze them, but thought it was a bit rough!!:lmao:

·
Premium Member
5,763 Posts
The ones that sit on the top and bottom of ther rear springs. Heating them does work but also can make them brittle and prone to cracking

·
8,709 Posts
bigdrifter said:
My brothers car was exactly the same as that apart from the wheels were 17" Kahn replicas instead
Sounds sweet! :cool:

bigdrifter said:
Does this not accelerate the wear on the rear spring platforms? :eh

·
8,709 Posts
bigdrifter said:
Not that I ever noticed- the car has been like that for over two years with an annual mileage of around 22,000 miles
I might try that first then

Quality bit of info chap! :Cool2: :cool:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts