Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how do i get a avitar again?? everyone else has one.. i asked this b4 but posted in the wrong forum so never replyed incase i got in trouble

·
Premium Member
5,763 Posts
Posts in the Shed don't count though, just so you know

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks spleen,, 1 more thing under your name were it says 1 step closer.. how do u put that there??

·
Premium Member
5,763 Posts
Top left of the screen it says User CP, go in there and you can edit your details
Think that is after so many posts though as is the avatar

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
whos watching the games?? did ya see goldie nearly bubbleing lol

·
Premium Member
9,195 Posts
you have to post 10 or more daft questions, OR prove you have a grip of the search function.:rolleyes:

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
iv looked and looked whats it called?? or do i have to wait till i can have my avitar to put something there???

·
Premium Member
9,195 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,551 Posts
metric321 said:
iv looked and looked whats it called?? or do i have to wait till i can have my avitar to put something there???
Just to correct the spelling, it's actually avatar. Maybe that's why it's not coming up under a search?

·
Premium Member
31,460 Posts
scharatz said:
Just to correct the spelling, it's actually avatar. Maybe that's why it's not coming up under a search?
Im sure a mod will edit the title to reflect the contents of the thread, i used to do this to help with members searches :)

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
scharatz said:
yea ano

i rarely check my spelling in the comments box

·
Premium Member
9,195 Posts
should do really buddy.

it makes you look a cross between lazy and stoopid.

and i am in no way implying you are either, although you just admitted being lazy. lol

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.