Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Premium Member
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't you just love it when you run into an Ex??!!!! :shame:

I did today at Tesco's and received total upset.

He was sparking off about what a bad g/f I was when I was with him (I've never cheated or hurt anyone in my life as I've always been the one on the receiving end - so I cant see that as being a bad g/f), also that I was nothing special, and that he's got so much better now with someone else etc etc, ripping me to complete shreds.

Feel so down now. I no I shouldnt let it get to me but it is. :cry:

guys I need cheering up big time

·
Occasional ski bum
470 Posts
He was probably regretting letting you go and as a result decided to make you miserable too. Next time, just walk past him or tell him to fook off!

You're better than he is! Rise above him! *hug*

·
VXons resident Priest
3,965 Posts
Turn the other cheek and think to yourself how great your life is now!

·
Less talk, more action
2,734 Posts
He sounds like a right tosser if ye ask me.... jeez, talk about no tact. Even if what he said is true, anyone with an ounce of decency wouldn't say something like that. Seeing ex's is never easy but there's no need to act like some arsehole teenager..... what did he say after that? "Ne Ne Ne-Ne Neh"

Just forget it ever happened.....

·
Premium Member
2,919 Posts
Agree with the coment made - a complete class A1 looser hunny1

By the sound of it YOU THE LCKY one for having rid!!!!!

OH and having us ugly lot to turn too lol (no offence guys)

·
Peace Upon the Children
2,002 Posts
yelloperil said:
OH and having us ugly lot to turn too lol (no offence guys)
Speak for yourself!!!
Exs are best avoided, it never works trying to be 'just friends'.
It can get too emotional, just think yourself lucky youre now out of there if hes as much of an ass as he sounds.

·
Premium Member
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I didnt stick around much longer, I just hope I dont bump into him again as couldn't face with what I've just put up with. what makes it worse was it was in the car park so other people were around and could hear. but atleast it was a bit dark!

I wasnt friends with him after we split anyway (cheating bastid!) - just seemed strange that we broke up coming up to a year ago now, he bumps into me tonight and start shouting his mouth off!

Glad im rid just wana be me happy self again like i was this afternoon before the incident!!!

and thanks guys, your comments have put things in perspective.

·
Premium Member
1,811 Posts
kai said:
Exs are best avoided, it never works trying to be 'just friends'.
Am on decent terms with the Ex, even pretty close friends, and before her stayed friends with the previous Ex, and the one before..... in theory would still be 'friends' with most except the level of contact fades in time.

·
vx-on's mk2 cav loon
428 Posts
awww (hugs+kisses mwah mwah) yer,agree with everyone else,your better off without him hun,he probly hasn't got better,hence why he's saying all that shite tosser,give me his addy,i'll go round and have a word :lmao: :lmao:

·
Premium Member
12,918 Posts
I do know how ou feel, found out just the other night that the git that my ex cheated with is still on at her for casual sex, and shes got another fella now and its serious. I just keep it to myself but if I am being honest it does hurt.... ALOT.

Like you I was happy where I was and had that taken away, not nice atall, makes it worse that it was a lad off here that I introduced her too that she cheated on me with :(

You just need to forget the pillock, give him a kick in the balls if needs be, then if you do it hard enough he wont get to hurt anyone else the same again!

You'll be happy again, and you know it ;) :)

Matt.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts