topgear seson 1 and 2 possibly 3 the white stig i know who its

·
Cannonball will win with or without you
8,417 Posts
Who then smart ass ?

·
Premium Member
9,195 Posts
i was told this the other day, but i cant for the life of me remember who it is.

lad at work told me.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
its a long answer the white stig is 43 and he`s now a after dinner speaker and works for audi and the audi channel on sky and he has a biogrophy out, called flat out broke o think ,
i forget what the black ones called i find out soon the daily mail reported on that.
. anyway when they have rare cars on the track the owners drive then as the stig.. on the winter olympics special a stunt man did the ski jump dressed as the stig.. whe white stigs 1st name begins with a P, anyone care to have a guess b4 i blow the whistle??

·
Premium Member
6,551 Posts
metric321 said:
its a long answer the white stig is 43 and he`s now a after dinner speaker and works for audi and the audi channel on sky and he has a biogrophy out, called flat out broke o think ,
i forget what the black ones called i find out soon the daily mail reported on that.
. anyway when they have rare cars on the track the owners drive then as the stig.. on the winter olympics special a stunt man did the ski jump dressed as the stig.. whe white stigs 1st name begins with a P, anyone care to have a guess b4 i blow the whistle??
So they get other people to dress up as the stig? That's just dumb

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
the who point is a unbias`d view of the cars, (so we no its not clarkson lol) the white one is called Perry McCarty here is a link for all u mite want to know, (the name of the black ones in there somewere)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Stig
enjoy

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
the white ones deffo spot on as i found out b4 i descoverd this site

1 - 20 of 44 Posts