21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Zafria Club B Type 06 Plate 1.8 16v
141 Posts
btw great guide will defo use

·
141 Posts
Just to report: this procedure worked well for me. Zafira B 1.8 Easytronic Semi Automatic. 06 plate.

Bought the required stalk and installed (make sure you have a long pointy thing ... the small allen key I tried originally was not long enough to pop the catch on the original stalk to remove it).

Had to fight to remove the port cover below the gear stick. It was just stiff and came off eventually. Revved up Op-Com (China Clone 08/2010) and made the exact changes from the first post of this thread .... with one small exception. When I went into do the CIM Change (Country code) I noticed an additional 'Cruise Control' setting in there which was disabled. I enabled it.

I have only taken the car for a short run so far but everything seems to be functioning identically to how it did when I enable Cruise on my Zafira A.

I am not sure whether I needed to enable Cruise in my CIM settings but thought I would mention it here in case anyone else was having problems.

Note also that it is not enough just to enable cruise in the Engine programming, as is stated in some other guides (including a PDF apparently from Op Com). You need to do the IPC ECU and CIM too. At least on the Model I described above.
Thanks for the advice

How to Fit/Activate Cruise Control

Shows the whole task quite well here. The written content here making it more completable

·
141 Posts
Going to make myself sound simple here but whats the comfort window closing?
wondered same thing myself, although my Zaf A with decent alarm used to shut the windows on lock also

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi All, so quick question, how do i find my engine number to select in the opcom program? and how do i know if my zafira (design 1.6 2013) hs the ability to use cruise control? once ive added the stalk?

thanls

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hoping someone can help me. I have installed the Cruise control stalk fine, the clutch switch is there and I can see it working in the program blocks in the OPCOM but when I go into ICE and select Program variant configuration, it asks me for my security code which I enter, however it then returns to the previous menu and gives the below error:(Attached image)

Capture2.PNG

I have a 2013 1.7 DTR Zafira B

The other 2 locations (Engine and Body (CIM) ) were both accessable and I have modified to say cruise control is present. but need the ECU to know as well.

I have multiple versions of Op-COM (including 2014). Can any one advise?

Also is there a dash light for the cruise control when it is active or would this be a replacement dash?

·
141 Posts
The OPCOM 100219 version defo works. There is a dash light for it, goto IPC to enable it. It shows a green symbol when active, shouldn't need replacing.

·
13,717 Posts
100219 doesn't cover the 2013 model year.

Reactions: Janam

·
141 Posts
My inexpertise showing there/here. Am not wise in 2013 model, can advise no more sorrry, hope you get it running.

·
Super Moderator
14,498 Posts
This is an old thread mate, ya best off starting a new thread with as much information as you can.

Thank you.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.