Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fetched a few pies out the freezer earlier to thore out, went down just now to cook them and theyve still got bloody frost on them!! Our kitchen is a bit drab, its sort of off from, the rest of the house and has very poor heat insulation, so we just have very good heat insulation between that and the house bit.... went in and **** A DUCK!! had to put all the hot plates on just to warm the kitchen up a wee bit.

Took the dog out for a walk and he had to **** his leg a bit lively before it frozen to his little doggy todge. Its REALLY windy today in Leicestershire and the wind chill factor makes the whole place even colder, according to my dads phone -12!

BLIMEY! :eh

·
VXON SirTalkalot
4,635 Posts
can`t you use the microwave 2 defrost? or put them in the immersion cupboard, assuming you have 1

·
Premium Member
12,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Could use the microwave but its got a cracked door where me and Hannah were fighting and she banged my head into it :O

And we have an immersion cupboard but it would just take too long to defrost now, by the time they have, and been cooked it would be too late to start eating pies.

·
Premium Member
5,296 Posts
LSI said:
Could use the microwave but its got a cracked door where me and Hannah were fighting and she banged my head into it :O

And we have an immersion cupboard but it would just take too long to defrost now, by the time they have, and been cooked it would be too late to start eating pies.
its never to late for eating pie:Cool2:

·
Premium Member
12,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It is when youve got to be up at 5 in the morning next day lol

·
Cannonball will win with or without you
8,417 Posts
Aye lad it's bloody cold down south too :lmao:

·
VXons resident Priest
3,965 Posts
It was so cold today, the flame froze on my lighter!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts