Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
VxON Overlord
8,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not only do they do all the normal good neighbour stuff, i.e. always offering to help out, put the bins out when I forget etc...

They love me playing and practicing my guitar :lmao: I saw Kim on the way out this morning, she told me her husband Robin was in the bath last night and could hear me playing and complained to her that it wasn't loud enough!! :cool:

I always let them know if I have anyone musical coming over to say it could be a bit noisey let me know if it's too much, and they put requests in :lmao: :lmao:

·
15,300 Posts
One of my old neighbours used to be the same, for ages I used to think my music would be too loud... then one night I saw him on the dancefloor at a club I was DJ'ing at :lmao:
After chatting to him a bang on the wall was known as turn it up! :)

·
VxON's Lil Devil
340 Posts
Haha... we get on fantastic with our neighbour although i must admit i was the grumpy neighbour once and text daz saying *turn the tv down :p* i think my reply contained the words ***** off* :lmao:

I love our neighbours tho :D

·
Premium Member
12,918 Posts
One side is cool, other side is gay (litterally)

Ed next door is a legend, I only ever have loud music on when there is nobody either side so its nothing to do with that but hes just generally a good laugh, hes a 40 year old bloke stuck in his late teens, whenever he has piss ups he invites us round, and he let us use his garen on bonfire night lol, top man

·
VXON's middle-aged lesbian.
28,831 Posts
No problems here with the drums.

Judith nextdoor bought HER sons a kit for christmas,......and i go round to play that too :D

·
Banned
0 Posts
Dan Gliballs said:
No problems here with the drums.

Judith nextdoor bought HER sons a kit for christmas,......and i go round to play that too :D
Bet ya one of these drummers that can make ANY kit sound good, i had a kinda half kids kit (not plastic proper wood) and half proper kit when i played, sounded pants when i played, but got my cousin on there (royal school of music, veteran of many bands etc) and he made it sound like some Premier Genista kit.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts