Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all
I have astra h gtc Z14xep 2006 and I couldn’t find how to drain the power steering oil
I have checked the pump and it doesn’t seem it has a bolt to drain the oil, can some one please help me to find it or a solution for it.
And i the gasoline way seems to have dirts some where throw the line, or in the filter
It would be appreciated if some one can help me out with those and support me with photos how to do it if possible
Thanks in advance

·
Worn Out Member
8,058 Posts
There's no drain plug for the steering pump,you could try an electric oil change pump to pull out as much oil as you can,
there's no changeable fuel filter on these,so it may be best to remove the in tank pump and check for a blocked strainer or particles of muck in the fuel tank.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There's no drain plug for the steering pump,you could try an electric oil change pump to pull out as much oil as you can,
there's no changeable fuel filter on these,so it may be best to remove the in tank pump and check for a blocked strainer or particles of muck in the fuel tank.
Thank you Valer.

You are totally right, i will check how can i manage to empty the oil pump by using fluids vacuum or a subsection machine to pull out as much as i can

1 - 3 of 3 Posts