Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi we've just changed the drive belt on our vectra 2.2 estate and there is a high pitched alarm coming from the boot....even when the car is not running. Its driving us mad. Any ideas?

Thanks

·
I refuse to grow up.
15,889 Posts
Only thing I can think of is the rear power sounder in the luggage area. Remove the inner trim on the left hand side of the luggage area and you should easily find the power sounder. To remove it put the key in the ignition turn the ignition on and disconnect the sounder.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Only thing I can think of is the rear power sounder in the luggage area. Remove the inner trim on the left hand side of the luggage area and you should easily find the power sounder. To remove it put the key in the ignition turn the ignition on and disconnect the sounder.
I think I'm having the powersounder battery issue, but I can't find it! I've opened the access panel in the left side of the luggage area and removed the inner lining trim.

I can see the fuse etc. panel, but cannot find a power sounder anywhere! My car is a 2006 Vectra 1.9CDTi estate. Any help would be appreciated.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts