Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Joined after seeing a reccomendation here from 220.org and thought I'd share a few pics of my VX with you,

Had the 220 for about 2 1/2 years and can't see me selling anytime soon its just such a superb car.

Currently CS stage 2+ 260bhp / 270ft lb tho going into see Mike Forster for a 'few' tweeks next week! ;)

:wub:

·
Premium Member
13,088 Posts
wow id have thought you where way to small to drive that,nice car mate my next door neighbours got one in silver,sorry i tell a lie his is a lotus elise what a go cart.

·
Premium Member
12,918 Posts
Just a bit of shameless plugging here, but if you're interested in shows and meets (which I assume you are from the VX220 line out pic) then we'd love for you to come and show this on our stands at the car shows.

We have alot of very nice cars in this club, yet sadly a very poor percentage of them attend shows representing our club. Ofcourse nobody is holding a gun to your head, it may not be your 'thing', but if it is, we have a very welcoming and generally mature presence at shows, and you'd be most welcomed to join us in that :cool:

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks LSI, I'd love to come along to a few meets and shows and am not to far from you either,

I'll try and keep my eye out in the 'Meets' forum ;-)

Always great to meet and chat with other owners and blag pax rides in seriously tuned cars!!!

·
Premium Member
12,918 Posts
Keep your eye open in the club section for the shows mate... like I say, this is a very tidy car, and we need more of our member's cars representing us at shows :cool:

Be good to have you along... be sure to keep us updated on the progress, you may be interested in a club rolling road day we may possibly have on the horizon too.... oh the future's bright! :lmao:

·
Premium Member
10,875 Posts
Just a bit of shameless plugging here, but if you're interested in shows and meets (which I assume you are from the VX220 line out pic) then we'd love for you to come and show this on our stands at the car shows.

We have alot of very nice cars in this club, yet sadly a very poor percentage of them attend shows representing our club. Ofcourse nobody is holding a gun to your head, it may not be your 'thing', but if it is, we have a very welcoming and generally mature presence at shows, and you'd be most welcomed to join us in that :cool:
Who's that then!? :mmmm :p

Oh, he means we aren't the boy-racer 'bangin choonz at 2am', rowdy, chav bunch you can get at these shows.

Just to echo that... Be great to see that ragging round Castle Combe and Silverstone!
As a club, we attend Castle Combe Action Days and Trax. Both these shows give you the opportunity to take your car out on the track (Trax is at Silverstone). It's brilliant fun!

Very nice car BTW. :Cool2:

Edit: That meet looks a good photo op. Might bod down one month! :up:

·
Rascal
12,924 Posts
Who's that then!? :mmmm :p

Oh, he means we aren't the boy-racer 'bangin choonz at 2am', rowdy, chav bunch you can get at these shows.

Just to echo that... Be great to see that ragging round Castle Combe and Silverstone!
As a club, we attend Castle Combe Action Days and Trax. Both these shows give you the opportunity to take your car out on the track (Trax is at Silverstone). It's brilliant fun!

Very nice car BTW. :Cool2:

Edit: That meet looks a good photo op. Might bod down one month! :up:
Didn't have any of that at PVS last year... very well behaved...

·
Premium Member
10,875 Posts
Didn't have any of that at PVS last year... very well behaved...
Actually, for once, we didn't. I'm guessing a lot of these people have suddenly found it difficult to acquire tickets...

·
VxON Medical Adviser
1,283 Posts
just love the gates in second picture, tell me are those in teak? also adore the scatterings of gravel, really does pay to landscape, so sheek . oh and the car, well it's just fab-u-lous. p.s can i see some more pics of your garden, im intrigued to see what you've got round the back!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Hi there mate and welcome to VXoN. Nice looking motor that mate, i dont know much about them but i know they're pretty quick, whos the bird on the car in your avatar she's pretty nice looking too ;).

Oh and did you climb a tree to take the first picture lol!?

·
Cannonball will win with or without you
8,417 Posts
I know just what these cars are like after being out in a VXR VX220 , mental motors .
Who's in your avatar pic ?
someone you know or just random beetch .

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.