Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

Twas surfing away for cav earthing kit when i stumbled across this site and stopped to browse its pages. I thought since i have never owned a vauxhall before i would be better of if i had somewhere i could get answers to problems that i have no doubt i will face during my quest to restore and modify my £150 H Reg cav. The best thing about the cheep cheep run around is the mileage which is now at 87000 which i was impressed at for a H reg. Anyway enough bullsh*t, here i am, my name is Gaz from Stoke-on-Trent no doubt i wll hear off all of you eventually lol

L8rs:lmao:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
More Spec Right basically a bog standard 2.0 gl but in very good nik for its year its a silvery Grey in colour. It has a few scratches on her and two tiny rust blips but arches and all the important normally prone to rot bits are fine. Needs my modifiers touch then she will be perfect lol. All in all i diamond for £150

·
Premium Member
5,296 Posts
the_driver said:
Hi all

Twas surfing away for cav earthing kit when i stumbled across this site and stopped to browse its pages. I thought since i have never owned a vauxhall before i would be better of if i had somewhere i could get answers to problems that i have no doubt i will face during my quest to restore and modify my £150 H Reg cav. The best thing about the cheep cheep run around is the mileage which is now at 87000 which i was impressed at for a H reg. Anyway enough bullsh*t, here i am, my name is Gaz from Stoke-on-Trent no doubt i wll hear off all of you eventually lol

L8rs:lmao:
wahey another member from stoke on trent, where about are you from Gaz?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts