Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, it's not exactly here. You will need to PM me and I will send you the link where you can download it from. I can't exactly make it publically available because of certain copyright issues.

A few things to bear in mind:
  • It's a 21MB zip file but I hope it'll be worth it especially as it has a bunch of cars off here ;)
  • Please don't get offended if your car isn't in the gallery, I had limited space
  • The music player will come on when the Main Menu comes on, not right in the beginning
  • The intro will have some sound effects
  • The quality of the songs in the music player has been lowered to keep the file size down temporarily
  • The advice page will have some meaningful text hopefully
  • It's only a prototype which is why some sections don't work
Also included in the zip file is a brief feedback form. If you could be kind enough to fill it in (be honest) and send it to [email protected] that would be appreciated

That's about it I think. Once again, I couldn't just post the link, you'll need to PM me and I'll send it to you.

Many thanks to everyone who posted photos, I owe you all a pint!

Cheers

·
Premium Member
6,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I need the feedback forms fairly soon, i.e. by the end of the weekend, so if anyone's got a couple of spare minutes I'd very much appreciate it.

If you're too lazy to PM me, just reply here and I'll PM you instead :D

·
Premium Member
6,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just to remind that the advice is just lorem ipsum text used to fill up the space. Hopefully I'll have time to write something meaningful over the next couple of days.

Who can come up with the best wheels for Micky's car? :D

·
VXON SirTalkalot
4,635 Posts
scharatz said:
Just to remind that the advice is just lorem ipsum text used to fill up the space. Hopefully I'll have time to write something meaningful over the next couple of days.

Who can come up with the best wheels for Micky's car? :D
wonder what made you enter this comment :grrr

·
Premium Member
6,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Snail said:
wonder what made you enter this comment :grrr
Someone asked me what language it was :lmao::Cool2:

Danuk, there wasn't any brief to be honest. As it's a final year project for university, we got to choose our own subject. My idea was to create a program people can use to see what their car would look like with certain wheels/exhausts/spoilers etc and decide whether they like it before they spend loads of money on parts.

Obviously, as it's only a prototype, you can only mess about with 1 car and can only do a small number of things to it but you still get the idea hopefully.

·
VXON SirTalkalot
4,635 Posts
shakermaker said:
yup, filled in and done
ooooops yeah ditto:Cool2:

it was nice to find out what the "project" was after all this time:lmao:

1 - 20 of 57 Posts