Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Whatever!!!!!!
6,482 Posts
For that mileage fella,,
I would whack it up for 1k ono, as my m8 just sold his sport for 900 P plate with loads more miles than that :Cool2:

Oh and take the sun strip off ;)

·
CavWeb's Oldguy
4,816 Posts
To get the maximum price forget the mods (which are often only 'beauty in the eye of the beholder' and reduce the number of potential customers), keep it as standard (again, get that strip off) and as gleaming as possible. You should be thinking 'spit and polish' not mods!

So as anything you spend on it will just be wasted, put any spare money in the piggy bank for the next car.

·
VxON Medical Adviser
1,283 Posts
Looks similar to another user's on here... He's from Stoke too ;)

And if you are advertising it for Sale, use the right forum...
this does look rather familiar, i wonder if this one has done 124mph??!! :p

·
VxON Medical Adviser
1,283 Posts
take it we wont be seeing the 124mph corsa vid then?!!!

·
VxON Medical Adviser
1,283 Posts
try selling this now having told us all you have thrashed it to an alleged 124mph! think its probo worth a tenner now. in fact I'll give you £11.84 for it and you can keep the pink side strip.

·
Premium Member
12,918 Posts
OP edited.

We have trade sections on here for a good reason, can we please keep talk of trading this car out of the thread please.

·
Premium Member
3,121 Posts
Shouldn't it be deleted or closed at least...He's been banned for having 2 accounts.

·
VxON Medical Adviser
1,283 Posts
he's now got three accounts he now goes by the name corsa-boy-09!! he has posted more threads still trying to sell this car. im thinking about givin him the money just so he'd *uck off!!

·
Premium Member
12,918 Posts
he's now got three accounts he now goes by the name corsa-boy-09!! he has posted more threads still trying to sell this car. im thinking about givin him the money just so he'd *uck off!!
We're onto it, and we're banning his new aliases.

Just keep reporting the threads if you see them, and whoever is available will delete and ban as necessary. He'll get bored eventually, they all do.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.