Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took my car in for mot, came out with a pass and no advisories

However

Traction control light is on, I can normally turn this on and off with the sports button and when the light is on it means traction control is off

In this case light is on but so is traction control so somethings not right, I have bought opcom tech 2 to turn light off but dont know where to start?

Thanks in advance

·
Premium Member
14,835 Posts
Ok, Plug the Opcom into your car and Choose Year, Zafira, Chassis, Then out of the list choose ABS/TC, then when the abs I.D page opens click on Fault Codes thats on the top of the list on the right.

·
I refuse to grow up.
16,112 Posts
Heh ok you don't have a tech 2 you have a chinese clone opcom. So connect interface and turn ignition on. Open opcom program and select diagnostics, once the new window is open select year of your car, then the model, select chassis, and top one I think is ABS/TC etc and so forth select that. new window opens, select fault codes, new window opens select clear fault codes.
However if there is a fault the code will not clear and you have to fix something.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for your help will follow instructions tomorrow, while your there how do you clear crash data?

Had the car a fair while and when ever I press the interior lock button hazards come on and interior light, this then requires battery disconnect to solve it

Had same problem with a car before and did manage to sort it with cheap Chinese clone

·
Premium Member
14,835 Posts
Navigate to Body and from the list choose SDM, then Fault codes and Delte fault codes, if they wont clear then you will need to look into whatever the fault points to.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The programming is not illuminated for me to press, also when I press fault codes I get time out error

Ignition off but it's not
Communication error with ecu
Or rejects request

Any ideas why?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Heh ok you don't have a tech 2 you have a chinese clone opcom. So connect interface and turn ignition on. Open opcom program and select diagnostics, once the new window is open select year of your car, then the model, select chassis, and top one I think is ABS/TC etc and so forth select that. new window opens, select fault codes, new window opens select clear fault codes.
However if there is a fault the code will not clear and you have to fix something.
It says pressure sensor circuit malfunction

Surely this is nothing to do with abs

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

The programming is not illuminated for me to press, also when I press fault codes I get time out error

Ignition off but it's not
Communication error with ecu
Or rejects request

Any ideas why?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It says pressure sensor circuit malfunction

Surely this is nothing to do with abs
Ok forget that must have turned it off before in programming but turned it back on and now fault code is

Can-bus no communication with tcm

Any ideas what fault is and why it won't clear

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
So basically when I click on airbag it doesn't list my car details like it does when I open other options for some reason

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.