Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please help

My 2009 Corsa D 1.3 cdti has started going into limp mode on full throttle or at 3000+ rpm on anything over half throttle.

It resets after turning ignition off and on again, the spanner light is now always on.

I have had several obd readers on it including Tech 2 but no codes are stored.

On doing the pedal trick it flashes 6113 then 6123, I cant find any such codes and have been told these are dealer codes. It had a full service just 1700 miles ago. Cheers.

·
Worn Out Member
7,349 Posts
The pedal trick doesn't work on the Corsa D,if the spanner light is on it's should be leaving a code(s)but if you say if it's not then try and record some live data to catch it when it faults
@g4vvq1983 it's a diesel so it's a different set up

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The pedal trick doesn't work on the Corsa D,if the spanner light is on it's should be leaving a code(s)but if you say if it's not then try and record some live data to catch it when it faults
@g4vvq1983 it's a diesel so it's a different set up
Hi thanks, no there are no codes in memory, my local auto electrician recovered the codes through the pedal trick but we don't seem to be able to find out what they mean, someone has said that 6123 id dpf clogged but my daily commute is 55 miles either way at dual carriage way speeds, he tried live data but when it does it, it does not output any faults, he's scratching his head too, don't want to take it to my local dealer as they seen to fix things and put an ecu on aswell and of course add £700 to the bill as they did on our 11 reg 1.3 cdti and I suspect it only wanted an egr valve. sorry I just don't trust them any more.

·
Worn Out Member
7,349 Posts
Any blink codes on the D are meaningless,the point of recording live data is to go through the various sensor readings (dpf,turbo boost,fuel pressure etc) at the point it goes into limp,not get a fault code,
mind you i find it difficult to believe there are no codes stored,you may do better to invest in an opcom if you have a windows laptop to run the software on,
that way you can diy a lot of this and post up the live data for us to go through

·
Premium Member
3,184 Posts
Yes i didn't read the original properly, my fault i can see its a diesel now....ignore the picture lol...it could be an interpretation of an eobd number like this...Fred

P0113 Intake Air Temperature Circuit High Input
P0123 Throttle/Petal Position Sensor/Switch A Circuit High Input

it may mean nothing lol....Fred.

·
14,787 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Any blink codes on the D are meaningless,the point of recording live data is to go through the various sensor readings (dpf,turbo boost,fuel pressure etc) at the point it goes into limp,not get a fault code,
mind you i find it difficult to believe there are no codes stored,you may do better to invest in an opcom if you have a windows laptop to run the software on,
that way you can diy a lot of this and post up the live data for us to go through
ok cheers, I think I will order one now form ebay, thanks for the help.

·
Registered
1 Posts
hello mate I was wondering if you ever found out what the code 6123 meant as I’m struggling to find the problem and nothing comes up on the one scanner. Thanks

·
Worn Out Member
7,349 Posts
Read the thread right through,
it's already been established the 6123 code he thought he had was rubbish.
Probably best to start your own thread with car details etc

1 - 13 of 13 Posts