Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
CavalierCrazy.co.uk
783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have e-mailled the companys required but had no responses as yet to getting stickers.

Does anyone have any stickers laying about at home that they could supply me to go on the car.

As far as i know i need:

TRW x2

Recaro x2

Sparco x2

Mobil 1 x5 (Various sizes)

OZ x2

TrafficMaster x2

Michelin x2

Autosport (Magazine) x3

It would cost me a small fortune to get them made up individually even with the people i know so any help would be appreciated.

·
CavalierCrazy.co.uk
783 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah they have a couple which i am going to be purchasing but the ones like TRW and autosport seem to be harder to get

·
CavalierCrazy.co.uk
783 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
These are the ones from the original touring cars from which the 'Supertouring' is based - so for the PV weekend i thought it might be a laugh to put the stickers on and make it look like the youring car (sort of - hell if it costs me a small ammount it'll be worth it for the attention the car will get lol)

·
15,300 Posts
I was wondering why anyone would want Trafficmaster on their car, I thought it was going to be a rather dodgy shopping list for the doors :lmao:

IMO make it a 100% rep or it will just look daft and most people wouldnt have a clue at what image you were trying to create

·
CavalierCrazy.co.uk
783 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It looks like one at the moment cos it has the flashes down the door pretty much the only thing that won't be exact will be the spoiler and the wheels.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts