Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 14 plate insignia In the last couple of weeks I have been getting the 'Service Parking Brake' warning coming up on dashboard along with the yellow parking brake warning light in yellow and the red P was flashing.

The handbrake button would not work, took it to the garage who said the button needs to be replaced, that has been done today but the button is still not working and garage have said they are now getting a C0561 error code and to taje to dealer

Does anyone know what this may be please?

The handbrake still goes off when rev car to move away and applies itself when engine is switched off byt button still not working

Thanks

·
Premium Member
640 Posts
Yes, and we are all psychic mindreaders about what car you have!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a 14 plate insignia In the last couple of weeks I have been getting the 'Service Parking Brake' warning coming up on dashboard along with the yellow parking brake warning light in yellow and the red P was flashing.

The handbrake button would not work, took it to the garage who said the button needs to be replaced, that has been done today but the button is still not working and garage have said they are now getting a C0561 error code and to taje to dealer

Does anyone know what this may be please?

The handbrake still goes off when rev car to move away and applies itself when engine is switched off byt button still not working

Thanks
Sorry my bad. 14 plate insignia

1 - 4 of 4 Posts