Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a surprise at the RR session today, I really want to move forward with my head swap and cambelt change.

It's on a C20NE, which is probably the easiest engine to do but I'm fick and don't have the room.

I need space and a hand with doing it.

Basically I have a recon SEH head and CAM to replace with my head on it now. Nothing wrong with it, just want to use the higher lift cam. It's been suggested that my cambelt could be a tooth out after a day on the rollers so I'd like to fix this.

Looking for someone with space and time to help me, will pay for your time quite happily.

Thanks in advance

Bri

P.S. I'm in Carshalton South London, but don't mind travelling too far.

·
Registered
136 Posts
bit of a wild one but i did panel beating in carshalton college spent more time at the bp but thats how it goes, ask to speak to one of the mec tutors and you can prob have a few of the second year mechanics help you, and the tutors are normally about to make sure the ones who know what they are doing are the ones doing it, as my group pulled a back end out of a vauxhall combo and got a few quid, so u never knowm you may not want there help but its another option that is possible

·
Premium Member
572 Posts
i'm in kent if you need a hand. i've done a few head gaskets so i have all the tools ect also have a large driveway to work on. i have every weekend off too. let me know if i can help matey :Cool2:

·
Premium Member
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Exactly the sort of help I need, just need to gather the remainder together and we can arrange something. 88 Bhp was a surprise so I intend to rectify that.

When I have the last few bits together, I'll PM you.

Thanks

Bri

1 - 4 of 4 Posts