Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All

Just logged in to see what's hing on and was after some advice on my Combo C.

When i click on the sub forum, Corsa, Isignia etc it shos post some 2 hours ole than 28 days the 4 hours, nothing is in chronicle order like before?

I also have no potion to 'Post a Thread' as i have here, i only have 'start a discussion' ?

I tried that but can not select my vehicle as before??

Anyone help me out here?

Thanks

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ah right, there are 15 sticky threads!!!!....lol

So it's not 'Start a new thread' which is the norm, it's start a conversation, which is weird as that's private in every other forum i have been on?

Also when id o that, i can not select my vehicle, there is no option, i always used to select my 'Combo C', i can't anymore??

Thanks

·
Super Moderator
11,672 Posts
Ah right, there are 15 sticky threads!!!!....lol

So it's not 'Start a new thread' which is the norm, it's start a conversation, which is weird as that's private in every other forum i have been on?

Also when id o that, i can not select my vehicle, there is no option, i always used to select my 'Combo C', i can't anymore??

Thanks

any new threads ya want to start about ya combo, just stick them in, the astra, corsa, zafria section, ag admin have not added the combo to that section

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
[
any new threads ya want to start about ya combo, just stick them in, the astra, corsa, zafria section, ag admin have not added the combo to that section
They have not added any, there is no option to pick Astra, Corsa, Zafira etc?

I presume it's still work in progress??

Cheers mate

·
Super Moderator
11,672 Posts
you click discussion, to start a thread in the relevant section on the forum,
there is a section for astra/corsa/zafria, cos ya just took a pic of it and posted it on this page further up,
you if you want to chat with some one 1 to 1 its called a conversation, as it was called last time.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
you click discussion, to start a thread in the relevant section on the forum,
there is a section for astra/corsa/zafria, cos ya just took a pic of it and posted it on this page further up,
you if you want to chat with some one 1 to 1 its called a conversation, as it was called last time.
Yea i know that mate, it;s just before the upgrade i could select my vehicle in the relevant section.

That's gone that's gone for some reason. it does not appear as an optiom when you start a 'Discussion/Thread'?

Thanks

Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
11,672 Posts
Yea i know that mate, it;s just before the upgrade i could select my vehicle in the relevant section.

That's gone that's gone for some reason. it does not appear as an optiom when you start a 'Discussion/Thread'?

Thanks

Thanks.
you on about the drop down prefix box, yes thats been removed

·
11,711 Posts
That explains why I couldn't find it then.
It was a useful feature because you could sort for all posts on that vehicle type.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yep, it confused me as there are still some posts which have them, was a great feature.

Why take a step backwards imo?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts