Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not really new but i joined up last year and never used the site. I can't remember most of the people i talked to but remember some. Last time i was on here i had a 1.8 vectra now it's a c20let so changed a bit. I might know some people off vvoc on here. It's changed alot on here but i won't be going this time. lee

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Cheers everyone. How do i put pics up on here as i have some to put up. What does it mean when it's say's enter url of the image. Useless at computers

·
Premium Member
1,300 Posts
lee866 said:
Cheers everyone. How do i put pics up on here as i have some to put up. What does it mean when it's say's enter url of the image. Useless at computers

You need to upload the pictures to a host site, the URL is the address of where the picture is located.

try www.photobucket.com

Free hosting, easy to use, upload your pictures to there, and once done, each picture has three options of how to link/post into a message. Just copy and past the bottom one (has "[IMG/]" as the start) and put that into your message, no need to worry about clicking on the insert picture button.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Some old picture's of when it was first done. It's neater now and is running a different intercooler

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
There's about 7 or 8 in the country of us so not many. Also there's a z20let over on vvoc and someone's doing a lel conversion. Sorry about the quality of some of the picture's. They were taken on a dirty camera phone

·
Registered
9 Posts
hi, i'm new to this site as well. i own a omega 8v select. I think it's great and now i want to upgrade to a 2.5 cdx auto model:bananasmi

1 - 19 of 19 Posts