Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all the control system for my heating in my insignia isn't working. I cant turn it on or off or adjust the temperature. Could someone please tell me what fuse number is for this so I can get it changed. Appreciate any help.

·
Premium Member
1,357 Posts
On mine it was fuse number 17 in the glovebox fusebox----not sure where you are situated-------Dave

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think I changed that fuse already but still nothing. Anything else it could be?

·
Premium Member
1,357 Posts
I would check it again and make sure that it's there, if you look in your handbook you will see what fuses there are for the air conditioning system and control - - - check these all out---Dave

·
Premium Member
1,357 Posts
Could also be a relay but which one ???,perhaps one other member may be able to help you out there------Dave

·
Premium Member
1,357 Posts
Hello,a relay is part of the electrical system on a car---if you don't know what one is then I would suggest that you get someone who knows about cars to have a look at it for you----best leave alone -------Dave

·
Registered
272 Posts
can you turn the heater fan by hand the wifes got a vauxhall vectra elite and the fan wouldent turn with all the crap round it turned it by hand to free it up worked ever since

1 - 8 of 8 Posts