Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Another Dead CDX
767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In my opinion i think there are going to be one or two bargains in the next few months.

People could get the wrong idea or think wrongly and panic into selling big engined car for peanuts .

Purley My opinion of course .:rolleyes:

·
Registered
24 Posts
I only read a brief summary in the local paper...
And it looked to me like anything worth having (big engined, gas guzzling, lots of fun) is potentially going to have a £210/year road tax fee..

That would appear (from the first post) to be the wrong idea..... so what is the correct one?

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
whoever can afford a massive engine 4x4 tbh isnt going to be too bothered about a extra £50 a year on tax tbh are they, waste of time,

·
Registered
54 Posts
i think it will hit the "banger" end of the 4x4 market more and cascade second hand prices as they get to that age

·
CavWeb's Oldguy
4,816 Posts
CallyT said:
What the hell's 4x4 got to do with road tax?
Not a lot.:lmao:

Its just that everyone is forgetting that these tax increases will hit lots of petrol cars over 2500 cc.:shame:

·
Vxon's Token Geordie
1,348 Posts
GREYDJ said:
Not a lot.:lmao:

Its just that everyone is forgetting that these tax increases will hit lots of petrol cars over 2500 cc.:shame:

bloody hell i thought it included 2 litres ive been down about it since i heard about it:lmao:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Andy R said:
whoever can afford a massive engine 4x4 tbh isnt going to be too bothered about a extra £50 a year on tax tbh are they, waste of time,
It's not about it's only another £50 a year imo.
It's more to do with how much is too much....

Like when they taxed the crap outta the ciggies.... £4 ain't a lot of money, but for a packet of fags I think it's extortionate.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts