Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I thought I would share this VXoN members first, as Im sure Sy wont mind!

After crashing my car and advertising for parts on here, I met Sy. Took us a while but we finally got together, and now we possibly have a house share for us to move in together (dependant on me getting a job of course).

Its probably the first time Ive said that Im glad I crashed my car! If I hadnt, I probably wouldnt have met Sy.

It seems that fate must be playing a part in this somehow. The perfect house share has come up, a job identical to what Im doing now has come up but with more money, and Sy MAY get a payrise.

Kinda weird in a way, seems everything is pushing me to move!

What you reckon? Fate or just coincidence? Whatever it is, Ive never been happier!

·
Cannonball will win with or without you
8,417 Posts
Glad you're happy and you met the old stud ;)
It's fate .

·
8v Power!
10,748 Posts
fate or coincidence who cares, as long as your happy :)

·
8v Power!
10,748 Posts
Danboy22uk said:
Can't deny the fate thing.......I know something unexpected has happened to me today :bananasmi
You got the pas belt on??? :lmao:

Sorry for thread hijacking.

·
8v Power!
10,748 Posts
Danboy22uk said:
No its more life changing than that, just got to organise the date..........
I'l leave it to you to tell when you feel ready to rather thn poke my oar in :D

Glad your dancing about it though :D

·
Registered
3,531 Posts
foxyangel said:
What you reckon? Fate or just coincidence? Whatever it is, Ive never been happier!
It can be very strange how things work themselves out sometimes. I'm happy for both of you. :Cool2:

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Andy M said:
And you said you wern't seeing him ;)

Nice one, sounds perfect!
When you asked me about it we werent together! We unofficially got together at the Cheddar meet on Feb 5th, so almost 2 months now lol

·
CavWeb's Official Penis!
5,913 Posts
Fate is bad news, destiny is good news.......

It was your destiny to crash and meet Sy and live happily ever after...

·
Premium Member
31,460 Posts
foxyangel said:
Well, I thought I would share this VXoN members first, as Im sure Sy wont mind!

After crashing my car and advertising for parts on here, I met Sy. Took us a while but we finally got together, and now we possibly have a house share for us to move in together (dependant on me getting a job of course).

Its probably the first time Ive said that Im glad I crashed my car! If I hadnt, I probably wouldnt have met Sy.

It seems that fate must be playing a part in this somehow. The perfect house share has come up, a job identical to what Im doing now has come up but with more money, and Sy MAY get a payrise.

Kinda weird in a way, seems everything is pushing me to move!

So all those text's helped i hope ;)?

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yeah they did thanks Micky. And I didnt crash into him, I bought a bonnet off him!

Well maybe its destiny rather than fate then lol

·
VXON's middle-aged lesbian.
28,788 Posts
I feckin hate happy couples!!!

All the best though :)

1 - 20 of 41 Posts