Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thought id lash a few pics of me cav on here

Its nowhere near finished yet like,just got a superchip but wrong one so if anybody is interested in a cavalier gsi redtop c20xe chip (18bhp) get in touch....

·
15,300 Posts
MadOnVaux! said:
RS Turbo Recaro's?...nice original touch, but what was up with the originals?

They're crap? :lmao:
Id happily have a pair of them or Cosworth Recaros in mine if I could afford to get them recovered to match.
Nice original mod ;)

·
VXON SirTalkalot
4,635 Posts
hiya nice lookin car, but i`m confused:

do you have a mirror at the back of the boot? if this is a yes, then do you park your car in your bedroom??????

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the originals didnt have the pull out leg rests,plus they dont flip forward like the 92spec recaro's do,gives u alot of extra space when needed...

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hay snail the pic was taken in ma dining room after id finished fitting everything in and on the bassbox lol

·
Premium Member
3,845 Posts
Looking good :Cool2:

·
CavWeb's Official Penis!
5,913 Posts
That looks nice...needs lowering though...

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
it was only lowered 35mm on gmax in that pic but gmax are crap,so i dropped it on 50mm spax springs,and the rides awesome...cheers though

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
im getting some rs4 sideskirts from germany mate,plus front and rear bumpers aswell,just got a badboy bonnet for it,getting it sprayed soon...

·
Premium Member
5,682 Posts
gsijam said:
im getting some rs4 sideskirts from germany mate,plus front and rear bumpers aswell,just got a badboy bonnet for it,getting it sprayed soon...
Oh well, it was very nice.

·
Premium Member
5,682 Posts
jimscavsri16v said:
why wont the chip fit? but it will fit a gsi?? doesnt make sense
It's L reg so will be a later dispack equipped XE which uses a different version of Motronic... at a guess.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts