Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im after a gsi complete front bumper for muchos cheapness if any1 has one going spare, ive tried to persuade sime to sell his but he aint having any of it:lmao: as close to stoke as possible please:Cool2:

·
Premium Member
5,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
CavHopper said:
Still want me to mod you a back one Andy?
more than likley m8ty:Cool2: when i get one i'll give a shout, im going to sort out the front first and then the rear:Cool2:

·
Kind of a big deal......
6,540 Posts
Okey Doky, Might have a widemouth front, complete rear and complete sideskirts with door trims and end caps up for grabs. Undecided as yet. Make me an offer if you want, but I dont want to split them.

·
Premium Member
5,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
CavHopper said:
Okey Doky, Might have a widemouth front, complete rear and complete sideskirts with door trims and end caps up for grabs. Undecided as yet. Make me an offer if you want, but I dont want to split them.
what do you want for them and remember im a tight arse git when it comes to spending cash so go easy
:Cool2:

·
Kind of a big deal......
6,540 Posts
I'll have a think, not sure whether I want them on mine or not. I did, but now I'm having second thoughts. Will let you know. :up:

·
Premium Member
5,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
CavHopper said:
I'll have a think, not sure whether I want them on mine or not. I did, but now I'm having second thoughts. Will let you know. :up:
nooooooooooooo, i hate suspence(sp):lmao:

·
Premium Member
5,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
CavHopper said:
well you thought yet im going bed soon:lmao: :Cool2:

·
Premium Member
10,875 Posts
CavHopper said:
Sell it! Looks shite on your car! :lmao:

Please.... he'll be breaking into my shed soon!

·
Premium Member
10,875 Posts
whitebullet said:
now theres an idea i never thought off
:Cool2:
Do it, and u won't have a car to attach it to! :grrr

·
CavWeb's Official Penis!
5,913 Posts
Why is there a shortage of gsi bumpers at the moment? Couple of years ago people could not give them away.

·
Premium Member
5,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
COLINSRI said:
Why is there a shortage of gsi bumpers at the moment? Couple of years ago people could not give them away.
thats what i thought when i decided to change mine, it looks like i will have to modify the one thats on the car already

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.