Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,195 Posts
the real story of the club will be, i think, when the renewals start.
its the 2nd year that is the most difficult.
members who joined to begin with who arent here
those that dont think its worth it
etc etc...

but does look good.

as i asked in another thread, how many members have we got from the shows? any idea?

·
Premium Member
17,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the real story of the club will be, i think, when the renewals start.
its the 2nd year that is the most difficult.
members who joined to begin with who arent here
those that dont think its worth it
etc etc...

but does look good.

as i asked in another thread, how many members have we got from the shows? any idea?
Not a clue, not many if any I would say. No one has signed up and enquired at any of the shows apart from one person at trax - think Micky dealt with him as me and Dave were off handing out a ticket to someone at the gate.

·
Premium Member
6,551 Posts
99% of the people at the shows will already be a member of a club so will probably not be looking to join another club.

I'm sure that the large majority of our members will renew their membership when the time comes. I sure will :Cool2:

·
Matto Matto SQUIZ !!
2,588 Posts
I sure as hell will renew when it comes :Cool2: , i havent been to any shows as of yet but as soon as i sort out some situations im in i will try my hardest to make myself present :Cool2:

·
Premium Member
9,195 Posts
I sure as hell will renew when it comes :Cool2: , i havent been to any shows as of yet but as soon as i sort out some situations im in i will try my hardest to make myself present :Cool2:
pretty much the same here dood.

·
Kind of a big deal......
6,540 Posts
If I don't renew it will be because I'm dead!!:lmao:

I reckon most people feel the same, with all the discounts you guys have already sorted I am sure most members have made their fees back several times:up:

And when the VBOA take us onboard(hopefully!) we will be getting Vauxhall trade club too if I understand it correctly?

That should damn well clinch it!

·
Premium Member
31,467 Posts
Looks impressive :up:

Not a clue, not many if any I would say. No one has signed up and enquired at any of the shows apart from one person at trax - think Micky dealt with him as me and Dave were off handing out a ticket to someone at the gate.
Aye, gave a guy our details, and my phone number in case he has any problems registering. He has a Cavalier MK3 hatch trailer conversion:up: Should be easy to spot him when he joins up :D

·
Hi-de-hi campers!
453 Posts
Excellent stuff, I think it shows what an impressive job you guys have done already with setting up this club.

Keep up the good work fellas!

·
Premium Member
9,195 Posts
think he means about the cav trailer.

·
VXons resident Priest
3,965 Posts
You can tell from that graph that everyone spends thier money elsewhere at Christmas!

·
Premium Member
2,915 Posts
I didn't join from the offset because my ex used to have issues with me coming on here, not spending enough time with her and the kids (which was crap she just sat on her arse on the net all day), issues with "the best pair of tats ever" thread, and off the cuff comments i made to a couple of the female species on here, well like i said to her i didn't wanna run off with any of them and i'm here with you, well not anymore as it all got too much in the end but one of the first things i did was too sign up and become a member lol

Been on here since it was cavweb and thought it was good enough to pay £15 a year then, just tops it all off nicely with a cherry now as it stands being VXoN.

p.s. i hope the first ever banner we had didn't get binned, quality piece of artwork i thought there ;) :lmao:

·
Premium Member
2,915 Posts
what was wrong with the old banner?
nothing at all, i designed it, well it got slightly changed at final print but....

just hoping nothing happened to it really as it will be a collectors piece in years to come :Cool2:

:D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts