·
Premium Member
31,467 Posts
That dont look like a genuine imrscher twin boot spoiler either.:Cool2:

·
**VxON Photographer of the year 2008***
4,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah it does.... looks exactly like a proper irmscher spoiler to me :) as it has the single central post fixing and is sitting nice and low.

remember it wont be attached to anything so thats why its sitting at a funny angle.. the top half and the lip spoiler will be seperate at the moment

i really want one of those on my cav though hehe.. just dont want a whole GSI kit

·
8v Power!
10,748 Posts
shrink said:
i really want one of those on my cav though hehe.. just dont want a whole GSI kit
if I win, we can arrange something :)

·
CavWeb's David Dickinson
1,891 Posts
Not the best pic of the spoiler chaps but i think it looks good, the colour looks ncie to, however why sell the spots seperatly?

·
8v Power!
10,748 Posts
Turbomad_Del said:
Not the best pic of the spoiler chaps but i think it looks good, the colour looks ncie to, however why sell the spots seperatly?
I've seen the spots go for silly money on there £55-70+ probably why.

·
CavWeb's David Dickinson
1,891 Posts
Envoy CDX said:
I've seen the spots go for silly money on there £55-70+ probably why.
i was thinking that but make sense to sell the kit whole, you know what i mean

·
8v Power!
10,748 Posts
Turbomad_Del said:
i was thinking that but make sense to sell the kit whole, you know what i mean
depends - if you make £50-60 for the kit as a whole, but can get £100 or near enough for selling seperate, I know what most people would go for :)

But I can see what you mean.

·
VxOn's Nissan Advocate
1,324 Posts
shrink said:
yeah it does.... looks exactly like a proper irmscher spoiler to me :) as it has the single central post fixing and is sitting nice and low.

remember it wont be attached to anything so thats why its sitting at a funny angle.. the top half and the lip spoiler will be seperate at the moment

ive got one mate, two piece, not in the best of nick (paintwise)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts