Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd just like to thank everyone on the forum for the help they have provided in helping me fix my car when it broke down. The advice has always been excellent. I decided with a new MOT that it was time to sell it on. All in all it was a lovely car to drive, but it just wasn't reliable enough for me, so I've gone back to Japanese.

The car was a 180,000 miler, 3.0 elite saloon. I put it on autotrader for £995, and my phone hasn't stopped ringing. I think I have had over 20 calls, in three days. The car sold to the first person that came to look at it.

Great forum guys:Cool2: and thanks again.

·
Premium Member
2,851 Posts
Good luck with your new motor, hope it proves to be better for you than your Omega was :)

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
You can still come and visit us, I suspect that some of the members here don't actually have a vauxhall anyway and simply come here for the company:lmao: (Not me! Honestly! I can show you pictures...:D )

Good luck mate! My wife's got a Toyota, so I know where you are coming from... :cry: (or better still 'going to')

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
And besides, I just invested £££ in a Draper Expert tool set, an investment that would be totally wasted were I to buy a Toyota!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Considering the mileage it was in superb condition. Wheel arches were as new. The doors had a bit of minor rust, but nothing serious. The car itself drove faultlessly. I just wanted something that was cheaper to run, and required hardly any maintenance.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts