Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
VxON's Lil Devil
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone ever in such a great mood and you cant explain why?
For the past few months - well infact ever since the start of the year ive been in a fantastic mood and i really dont know why... i guess everything in life is just going really well at the moment (e.g. my dad id getting married on saturday to one of the nicest, gorgeous and most friendly females i have ever met and i really couldn't be happier for either of them - and myself truth be told)

I said at the start of this year its going to be a great year and so far it really has... i was chatting to my form tutor today before everyone arrived and he said he has noticed a massive change in me since the start of this year... aparently im really positive about everything i do and i turn up each day with a smile on my face... he seems to think its had a knock on effect with all my mates as they are now cracking on with their work and generally being happier

I dont know the little talk made me realise how much ive changed in the past few years - luckily for the better... dont know why just thought i would share that with you :lmao:

·
Banned
8,538 Posts
I'm probably the complete opposite right now, life is **** tbh, want to go on a murdering spree get rid of certain ******s, then live a happy life........:rolleyes:

·
Degenerated!!
2,540 Posts
I think this year is going exceptionally well, all things considered. But, just awaiting for the bad spell to come by :lmao:

C

·
0 Posts
Claire said:
Anyone ever in such a great mood and you cant explain why?
For the past few months - well infact ever since the start of the year ive been in a fantastic mood and i really dont know why... i guess everything in life is just going really well at the moment
***** :cry:

·
VxON's Lil Devil
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
twigz said:
I think this year is going exceptionally well, all things considered. But, just awaiting for the bad spell to come by :lmao:
Thats what i was thinking as i was typing the thread... i wonder how long it will last

CallyT said:
Sorry.... im bored of the rant threads and have nothing bad to say so thought i would say something nice for a change :p

·
Premium Member
9,195 Posts
have noticed you smile more lately (except the other day. lol)

but yeah, this year has started off pretty good.

still have problems with cash, but hey, dont we all. :up:

·
VxOn's Nissan Advocate
1,324 Posts
not having a bad year, except when it comes to cars, but then is there ever a good time of year for one of those??:lmao: uni is going well, grades are good enough, got a broken foot at the mo guess that aint so good, (ever tried having a shower without getting your leg wet?:lmao: ) bit fed up of not being able to drive or work cos of me foot, but hey those things are meant to test us. (glad of the weekends off actually). so yeah all good i guess.:Cool2:

·
Banned
0 Posts
Well, i've got a shitty cold, shitty cough, my alternator has died on my car, my headunit face display has gone wonky, the tit i share an office with is back after 5 weeks at our head office, its wet outside, its cold outside, and i've got the crapest mondeo derv to drive till the guys at work pull their fingers out their asses and fix my car, nothing to be happy about there!! :down:

·
VxON's Lil Devil
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
But youve got me as your imaginary little sister so your world is complete :p

·
VxON's Lil Devil
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Claire said:
But youve got me as your imaginary little sister so your world is complete :p
Theres something you should be happy about :D

:shame:

·
VXON's middle-aged lesbian.
28,829 Posts
Yeah, good mood generally I guess,.....although I've got the worst fookin cold going at the moment :(

I'll be a lot happier when it gets warmer and brighter in the evenings again, I'll be able to disappear down the garden again and get off this poxy PC!!!

·
Banned
0 Posts
Dan Gliballs said:
I'll be a lot happier when it gets warmer and brighter in the evenings again, I'll be able to disappear down the garden again and get off this poxy PC!!!
I hear ya brother!!

·
VXON's middle-aged lesbian.
28,829 Posts
Dunc said:
I hear ya brother!!
Be nice to get out in the fresh air again :Cool2:

·
Banned
0 Posts
Dan Gliballs said:
Be nice to get out in the fresh air again :Cool2:
Cant wait till weather is good enough to go on a decent walk with gf and dog, and get out on my bike, and start playing cricket. As much as i prefer dark evenings and less heat, this shitty wetness is doing my nut, specially with a gay ass cold!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts