Premium Member
5,763 Posts
Break it?!

Dirty words!

·
Banned
8,538 Posts
Tidzy said:
i know but my gsi needs a engine but this really does look to nice to break...
Pics can be deceiving though, and for a garage to sell at that price, or just buy a Calibra Turbo as that won't matter.

·
Premium Member
5,682 Posts
Looks clean in the pic. Seems very cheap... having said that I wouldn't want to pay that much for one if I was going to break it, not that you've said you are.

·
Registered
7,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Matt N said:
Looks clean in the pic. Seems very cheap... having said that I wouldn't want to pay that much for one if I was going to break it, not that you've said you are.

does seem to cheap tbh so got to have a look its only 14 miles from mine....

·
Premium Member
5,763 Posts
One sold in the local rag last weekend for a complete steal- wish I'd seen it sooner. £1200 for a smoke grey, standard Cav turbo with full history and genuine 58,000 miles- don't see them everyday!

·
Registered
7,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
bigdrifter said:
One sold in the local rag last weekend for a complete steal- wish I'd seen it sooner. £1200 for a smoke grey, standard Cav turbo with full history and genuine 58,000 miles- don't see them everyday!

id have had that just what i need to LET the gsi:lmao:

·
Premium Member
5,682 Posts
bigdrifter said:
Maybe it's the same one lol, no mention of mileage in the AT ad. Doubt it but it'd be a nice quick and easy £800.

·
Premium Member
5,763 Posts
We've got a complete LET for sale

·
Premium Member
5,763 Posts
Hear what you saying. Buy a Rotten Calibra then- too many Cavs getting gutted and Callys are usually alot cheaper too

1 - 20 of 29 Posts