Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
31,460 Posts
vauxmaster said:
Si,

U sure mate... U wouldn't lie to me would ya!?! :mmmm



I feel and look a bit GREEN round the gills!! :lmao:
You are ill, your still blue :lmao: Your name that it :Cool2:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,918 Posts
vauxmaster said:
Si,

U sure mate... U wouldn't lie to me would ya!?! :mmmm



I feel and look a bit GREEN round the gills!! :lmao:
You look like Jim Davidson trying to hold a **** in :eh
 

·
VxOn's Nissan Advocate
Joined
·
1,324 Posts
PMSL!! nah you look fit as a flea mate. coupe of paracetamol perhaps, and a vit C tablet you'll be tip top! lol.
 

·
Missing the Booooossst!!!! :-(
Joined
·
8,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Huggy Bear said:
:spam


lol
abit of spam never hurt anyone! taste o.k in a sarnie too! :D

LSI said:
You look like Jim Davidson trying to hold a **** in :eh
Jim davidson... now he is Blue! :eh

:bananasmi
stuart002 said:
PMSL!! nah you look fit as a flea mate. coupe of paracetamol perhaps, and a vit C tablet you'll be tip top! lol.
U sure Doc! :mmmm
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,028 Posts
so any particular reason why i'm still seeing your name in blue?
 
1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Top