Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Don't be afraid it's only nuts and bolts
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone watching the goblin garage on quest ,it’s only the 2nd car show to do a Vauxhall other than the Astra gte on car sos!!!there plans look good though looks pretty mean

It’s only nuts and bolts,don’t be afraid!!

·
Premium Member
4,696 Posts
interesting programme, seen most of them so far i think. i like the engineering aspect but never like the end result and think yeah ok they are one offs but I don’t see where the unrealistic valuations come from.
sos is my favourite if i’m honest.

·
11,771 Posts
Old Viva or the new one?

·
Premium Member
13,210 Posts
The Firenza (droopsnoot), was a cool motor in my opinion now and back in it's time. I didn't have the cash back then to buy a Firenza, so settled for a 2.3 Magnum. Basically a 4 door Viva with a big engine.

·
VXON's middle-aged lesbian.
2,998,491 Posts
Lovely specced one I clocked on Ebay last night.

Bet it sounds awesome on the carbs too :cool::cool:

·
Premium Member
13,210 Posts
Lovely specced one I clocked on Ebay last night.

Bet it sounds awesome on the carbs too :cool::cool:

Nice looking motor, the Firenza was the coupe version of the Magnum. I like the shape of the coupe version, didn't have the money to buy one back in the day. Was 18 when I owned my 2.3 Magnum. These are holding their value now, funny how some cars do, some don't. Maybe one day the calibra might, although the turbo 4x4 version goes for a bit. My prediction is that the first that do will be the 2.0 8v engines & the redtop ones. I'd have the 8v version if I was to buy a calibra now.
I put a 10" sports steering wheel on my Magnum, without PAS. Those were the days when men were men:ROFLMAO:I also managed to break off one of the steering wheel spokes on the 10" wheel, not a problem, I just mig welded it back on. The days when safety always came first:ROFLMAO:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts