Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know how to disconnect the plugs on the camshaft sensor and the knock sensor on the left hand side just behind the battery? I need to move the wireing loom so that I can remove the left hand rocker cover , there seems to be a knack that I don't have. Any advice from those that have done the infamouse rocker cover seals will be most welcome!!:Cool2: :Cool2:

·
Premium Member
666 Posts
Depends on the model year - pre 99 - you push the metal part inwards and pull the plug off - after 99 push the plastic part in and pull them off.

Sometimes the knock sensor (2 pin) are tight - you can remove the metal spring with pliers - unplug and replace the metal spring (have a good look at it first so you know how it goes back on)

Elite Man Steve said:
Does anyone know how to disconnect the plugs on the camshaft sensor and the knock sensor on the left hand side just behind the battery? I need to move the wireing loom so that I can remove the left hand rocker cover , there seems to be a knack that I don't have. Any advice from those that have done the infamouse rocker cover seals will be most welcome!!:Cool2: :Cool2:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts