Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 368 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to stick my neck on the chopping block and say Labour will get in next with the help of the libdems and snp.
Although nothing is certain within the world of politics.
No doubt most people are sick to death of Brexit now, if most people are like myself, looking to see what the other parties offer, besides Brexit.
Does anyone think the Tories will get in with a big majority next?

·
Premium Member
9,555 Posts
I'm going to stick my neck on the chopping block and say Labour will get in next with the help of the libdems and snp.
Although nothing is certain within the world of politics.
No doubt most people are sick to death of Brexit now, if most people are like myself, looking to see what the other parties offer, besides Brexit.
Does anyone think the Tories will get in with a big majority next?
NO, listening to the commentators on the TV saying he has done a Teresa May December 12th it will be cold so hopefully (Get down on your knees and pray to god) this will keep the dyed in the wool Tory's in doors (Dumb ar5e Pensioners).

Watch the Tories have a big campaign for people to do postal votes or vote on line.

Wonder if Trump will help him and put him in touch with the Russians that got him in.

·
Premium Member
12,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
NO, listening to the commentators on the TV saying he has done a Teresa May December 12th it will be cold so hopefully (Get down on your knees and pray to god) this will keep the dyed in the wool Tory's in doors (Dumb ar5e Pensioners).

Watch the Tories have a big campaign for people to do postal votes or vote on line.

Wonder if Trump will help him and put him in touch with the Russians that got him in.
Trump was just another style of politician for the Americans, after Obama. Trump is as full of wind as a lot of other politicians are. Where's this wall he said he was going to build and let the Mexicans pay for it?....:ROFLMAO:
Brexit was a close call, so will the next general election results, in my opinion.

·
Premium Member
9,555 Posts
Trump was just another style of politician for the Americans, after Obama. Trump is as full of wind as a lot of other politicians are. Where's this wall he said he was going to build and let the Mexicans pay for it?....:ROFLMAO:
Brexit was a close call, so will the next general election results, in my opinion.
I have a video on my phone I was sent from a friend that is Barrack Obarma giving a news report when they caught and killed Osama Bin Laden, it cuts to Trump and shows how much of an absolute idiot he is.

Found it on Youtube

·
CavWeb Hooker
7,705 Posts
You can't vote online. In person, postal or proxy/postal proxy only.

I think that the tories are likely to gain enough for a small majority.

I think Corbyn and the Momentum movement is proving as divisive as the apparent/alleged (possibly media driven?) anti-semitism. So that'll knock Labour.

Lib Dems might make some gains, but I'd say that would be at Labour's expense.

The Brexit/Change/Greens and other independents/minor parties might make some headway, but they tend to do better locally. The dyed in the wool Con/Lab/Lib supporters will just vote as they always have.

·
Premium Member
12,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank god for that.

Lets see if the Brexit party stick to their promise, but then their leader is a LIAR
He told Boris if he didn't do a deal with him he would put a Brexit candidate up against every Conservative candidate.
I've noticed he hasn't put himself up for election either, that's how sure he is of winning a seat:ROFLMAO:Lets play it safe and shout from the side lines.

·
Super Moderator
25,101 Posts
Hmm , so do you really know who your actually voting for ?
Well after watching last nights dispatches on channel 4 it might not be Boris Johnson or Jeremy Corbyn.
Why ?
Because both men take their advice from their Directors of Strategy & Communications.
Who are these men ?
Well for Boris Johnson it’s Dominic Cummings
For Jeremy Corbyn it’s Seumas Milne.
Both men are what’s known as “ Disrupters “
Dominic Cummings is a leave man who doesn’t like the establishment & wants break everything & restart again.
Seumas Milne stopped Corbyn from going all out full steam for remain as he wants the Tory’s to get brexit wrong & hopes the people will rise leading to chaos on our streets.
Milne also doesn’t follow our normal foreign policy set out by previous governments.
He also likes causing aggro within labour over the anti Semitic issues it’s been suffering with.
I did state many months ago now that labour seemed like they were sitting on the fence waiting for brexit to fail rather than help , sadly i was spot on.
You don’t know which way labour will go because Milne wants it that way , he likes the silent power of having Corbyns ear & changing his mind.
The famous allotment pack decision was overturned by Milne because he could.
Dominic Cummings doesn’t like rules & thinks he shouldn’t have to follow them , he delights just like Milne in playing with peoples minds .
Thankfully i step back & think for myself & do not get myself caught up in the all stuff that Tory & Labour say , i look at how they operate & after last night that’s a scary thought .
I always thought Corbyn was a front man for somebody else & I’m now beginning to think Johnson is a front man also for somebody else.
Two puppets having their strings pulled , i may have to vote for the Green Party the way it’s looking.

·
Premium Member
9,555 Posts
Boris had another kick in the teeth today just as he was about to give his battle cry for the election and his Welsh Minister resigned.

Welsh Secretary Alun Cairns has resigned after being accused of "brazenly lying" about his knowledge of an allegation that a Tory candidate had sabotaged a rap3 trial.

The Cabinet minister's decision to quit will rock the Conservative Party which is officially launching its election campaign on Wednesday.

·
Premium Member
12,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hmm , so do you really know who your actually voting for ?
Well after watching last nights dispatches on channel 4 it might not be Boris Johnson or Jeremy Corbyn.
Why ?
Because both men take their advice from their Directors of Strategy & Communications.
Who are these men ?
Well for Boris Johnson it’s Dominic Cummings
For Jeremy Corbyn it’s Seumas Milne.
Both men are what’s known as “ Disrupters “
Dominic Cummings is a leave man who doesn’t like the establishment & wants break everything & restart again.
Seumas Milne stopped Corbyn from going all out full steam for remain as he wants the Tory’s to get brexit wrong & hopes the people will rise leading to chaos on our streets.
Milne also doesn’t follow our normal foreign policy set out by previous governments.
He also likes causing aggro within labour over the anti Semitic issues it’s been suffering with.
I did state many months ago now that labour seemed like they were sitting on the fence waiting for brexit to fail rather than help , sadly i was spot on.
You don’t know which way labour will go because Milne wants it that way , he likes the silent power of having Corbyns ear & changing his mind.
The famous allotment pack decision was overturned by Milne because he could.
Dominic Cummings doesn’t like rules & thinks he shouldn’t have to follow them , he delights just like Milne in playing with peoples minds .
Thankfully i step back & think for myself & do not get myself caught up in the all stuff that Tory & Labour say , i look at how they operate & after last night that’s a scary thought .
I always thought Corbyn was a front man for somebody else & I’m now beginning to think Johnson is a front man also for somebody else.
Two puppets having their strings pulled , i may have to vote for the Green Party the way it’s looking.
Think the Greens are talking about borrowing a rediculuous amount of money to change us all to green energy.
Brexit to me now is not the biggest issue, as much as I don't mind it happening. Just took me over 3.5 years to realise it:ROFLMAO:Not that my vote would make any difference.
I had a long debate this morning with my adjoining neighbour as I was just about to get in my car & set off to work, as he's been a life long Tory supporter.

·
Premium Member
9,555 Posts
Think the Greens are talking about borrowing a rediculuous amount of money to change us all to green energy.
Brexit to me now is not the biggest issue, as much as I don't mind it happening. Just took me over 3.5 years to realise it:ROFLMAO:Not that my vote would make any difference.
I had a long debate this morning with my adjoining neighbour as I was just about to get in my car & set off to work, as he's been a life long Tory supporter.
Tell me his address and I'll go round and show him the error of his ways.

1 - 20 of 368 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.