Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 82 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,345 Posts
We vote, they do what ever they want..ain't no one gonna change that.

...looking forward to seeing Sturgeons ***** at the coalition invite though ?

·
Premium Member
3,099 Posts
It will be the usual story, whichever way I vote the result will be the opposite. I'll go and vote but no idea who will get it, can't trust any of them. All fantasists and BS 'ers
Told you! , I didn't vote for the sitting Labour MP this time but she increased her majority by about 5,000. The world is very strange place.
UPDATE- as usual the local rag got it wrong, she actually lost 5,000 on her majority. ?

·
Super Moderator
26,585 Posts
Well the country has spoken , Boris Johnson has had a massive victory.
The MP’s would not listen to the public stating time & time again they didn’t know what they wanted or that they the MP’s know better than us the general public.
Well the public got their voice & shouted out loudly , politicians have now heard that voice loud & clear.
Parliament has been changed & the country can now honour the result of the 2016 referendum , democracy has won out .

·
Premium Member
516 Posts
Well the country has spoken , Boris Johnson has had a massive victory.
The MP’s would not listen to the public stating time & time again they didn’t know what they wanted or that they the MP’s know better than us the general public.
Well the public got their voice & shouted out loudly , politicians have now heard that voice loud & clear.
Parliament has been changed & the country can now honour the result of the 2016 referendum , democracy has won out .
Good Post Fred.
All true.
Now lets get on with it.
And that Kid can get back on the bed now!

·
Likes this.
11,087 Posts
So Boris has a big majority now. Looks like he's set to be PM for the next 10 years then, because it's HIGHLY unlikely that any opposition party could reduce a majority like that after one term to be honest.

I've said before that it wasn't what I wanted really, even though I'm probably better off personally under a Tory government at least in the short term before anything happens to the NHS (if it does). I just hope that the nation doesn't live to regret its decision.

It's done now, finally, and we can now move on and get on with life as best we can - like we always do......

·
Super Moderator
26,585 Posts
Just watching Jo Swinson.
She still isn’t listening & still says voters are wrong.
She’s accused Corbyn of letting anti Semitic views run amok , stating it took 3 months to ban one member but only 2 days to fire Alistair Campbell for voting Liberal Democrat.
She also claims the other parties are racist as well.
She says the electorate is taking the country down the wrong path , well we'll see in the coming years if she’s right or wrong.

·
Premium Member
2,333 Posts
So, when are we starting on rebuilding Hadrian's wall then.
That will form a real hard border between England & Scotland if Sturgeon gets her way!

41 - 60 of 82 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.