Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

101 - 112 of 112 Posts

·
Super Moderator
25,317 Posts
Who says I have not accepted the result and moved on?

Perhaps if you were not selectively reading you would see that it's your fellow blue voters that are the ones dragging up and quoting old posts not me.

I've said it before but it seems I needs to say it again, if someone makes false accusations against me I will defend my position.

Funny that whenever it's you or your cronies making a dig at me nothing is said, but when it's in reverse, we get the "come on guys, be nice to one another" type speech. Talk about double standards or what.

Your talents are clearly wasted as a taxi driver, perhaps you could become the Mare of Hinkley.:ROFLMAO:

I'm too straightforward and honest to be in politics.
You mustn’t do yourself down Jason , this is something you’ve strong feelings about.
Your posts are not selectively read but more sort of put together to form a view of you has a person.
It can be certainly be an eye opener but not the final conclusion of ones thoughts.
I always find the general public interesting so many different thoughts on many things in life , if we were to be all the same it would most certainly be boring.
However talking politics usually brings out the worst in people with everyone taking sides & defending that position.
My grandad was the worst , labour man all his life & you most certainly couldn’t bring politics into the chatter because he’d just go off on one.
The ears stop listening & the eyes glaze over , at that point it’s time to move on.
A bit like this thread really , it’s now down to nothing of any real standing just a few hangers on outside the nightclub after a poor night out.

·
Likes this.
10,688 Posts
A bit like this thread really , it’s now down to nothing of any real standing just a few hangers on outside the nightclub after a poor night out.
You talking to me? Do you want to come here and say that again?

:D

·
Premium Member
4,689 Posts
I thought big city folks like you would have had mo to do on a Saturday night than be on here bihtchin and com;plaining. Although I was at a meeting once and there was a guy there from Manhattan; someone said to him That must be an exciting place to live and he said Well, I sit in my apartment at night and watch TV with my wife so if that’s what you call exciting well, I guess so.

But here you still fussin’ the next day well tht kinda says it all. AND you’ve been #1 carping about being Off Topic so whats this rant about ppl liking posts all about?

Aw the wee man’s disappointed that nobody liked his posts. Away an run to yer mammy like Andy Murray and Old Stoneface; Mammy Mammy those nasty men on the VXon board won’t like my posts, they just like each others and its not fair mummy….boo hoo.

I’ll give you a wee like and a couple of wee kisses too x x. Is that better?
:LOL:

·
Likes this.
10,688 Posts
I couldn't decide on who to cast my vote to so i defaced the voting slip with my pen and then put it in the box 🤔
I didn't do that this time, but I have done it in the past. It's better than not bothering in my opinion as at least it gets registered as a spoiled vote.

I've even voted Conservative in the past, despite my political beliefs being usually somewhere left of the middle, but there was no way I could bring myself to vote for this current lot. And that had absolutely nothing to do with Brexit.

I ignored Brexit for this election, it's either gonna happen or it's not was my stance on that, so decided to look past Brexit and look at what parties were planning to do with everything else except brexit.

·
Premium Member
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #106
You mustn’t do yourself down Jason , this is something you’ve strong feelings about.
Your posts are not selectively read but more sort of put together to form a view of you has a person.
It can be certainly be an eye opener but not the final conclusion of ones thoughts.
I always find the general public interesting so many different thoughts on many things in life , if we were to be all the same it would most certainly be boring.
However talking politics usually brings out the worst in people with everyone taking sides & defending that position.
My grandad was the worst , labour man all his life & you most certainly couldn’t bring politics into the chatter because he’d just go off on one.
The ears stop listening & the eyes glaze over , at that point it’s time to move on.
Don't sell yourself short Fred, you would make an excellent politician, as you never comment on, answer, or address any of the points raised, instead you go off on a tangent and talk about something else.

I've got a suggestion for you Fred, why don't you use your big moderating power and delete all the rubbish that has no relevance on this thread? Obviously you would need to keep all the stuff in that is derogatory towards me for entertainment purposes.:LOL:

·
CavWeb Hooker
7,735 Posts
Your talents are clearly wasted as a taxi driver, perhaps you could become the Mare of Hinkley.:ROFLMAO:
Mare or Mayor? Very different things and some might say, very similar things...

101 - 112 of 112 Posts