Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The big padlock went on as usual before I had chance to reply to the other thread.

I'm sorry that our country's people have been allowed to be manipulated by the billionaire press owners in order to keep themselves extremely wealthy.
I'm sorry that the NHS will likely be dragged down until it fails, then it will be privatised.
I'm sorry that our country has turned into a horrible unwelcoming place for the people from Europe who work hard and pay tax into our treasury.
I'm sorry that Scotland want to have a vote to leave England because they don't want to leave the EU. I'm sorry for the way NI has been treated.
I'm sorry that most of you guys can't see you've been sold a lie and that Brexit is not going to be beneficial in any way to our country.

Lets see if Boris can actually deliver on any of his promises, he's got a big uphill task ahead of him, that is going to be much harder than he is making it out to be.

·
Premium Member
9,696 Posts
The big padlock went on as usual before I had chance to reply to the other thread.

I'm sorry that our country's people have been allowed to be manipulated by the billionaire press owners in order to keep themselves extremely wealthy.
I'm sorry that the NHS will likely be dragged down until it fails, then it will be privatised.
I'm sorry that our country has turned into a horrible unwelcoming place for the people from Europe who work hard and pay tax into our treasury.
I'm sorry that Scotland want to have a vote to leave England because they don't want to leave the EU. I'm sorry for the way NI has been treated.
I'm sorry that most of you guys can't see you've been sold a lie and that Brexit is not going to be beneficial in any way to our country.

Lets see if Boris can actually deliver on any of his promises, he's got a big uphill task ahead of him, that is going to be much harder than he is making it out to be.
Your preaching to the choir here sister, one slight mistake Scotland sorry Nichola Strurgeon wants to leave the UK, Scotland is divided from England by Hadrians Wall.

The big question is what recourse do we have if and when he doesn't stick to his promises.

I would hope that if anything happens to the NHS people would take to the streets.

On a side note I thought the reaction by the Scottish Poison Dwarf was disgusting when she found out that Jo Swinson had lost her seat, so much for female solidarity.

·
Premium Member
4,689 Posts
I don’t give a monkeys if boris doesn’t stick to his promises , although I suspect he will do his best. I think he deserves more credit as he’s played a blinder so far.
I don’t give a monkeys about europe or europeans ,the majority take far more from this country than they give. minimum wage and zero contracts = no tax . wake up!.
truth be told i’m way more concerned about non eu immigration.
scotland wanted out long before the eu referendum. good luck to them . they can go to the eu for a bailout when theyre skint.
The nhs failed years ago. whether it receives trillions in ring fenced investment or gets privatised - either way the taxpayer will foot the bill . the only difference in private health care is at least my contributions won’t be paying for the junkies and p!ss heads . Before the tories
this country had become one big free fruit machine that you don’t have to put money in to get anything out .

·
Premium Member
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don’t give a monkeys if boris doesn’t stick to his promises , although I suspect he will do his best. I think he deserves more credit as he’s played a blinder so far.
I don’t give a monkeys about europe or europeans ,the majority take far more from this country than they give. minimum wage and zero contracts = no tax . wake up!.
truth be told i’m way more concerned about non eu immigration.
scotland wanted out long before the eu referendum. good luck to them . they can go to the eu for a bailout when theyre skint.
The nhs failed years ago. whether it receives trillions in ring fenced investment or gets privatised - either way the taxpayer will foot the bill . the only difference in private health care is at least my contributions won’t be paying for the junkies and p!ss heads . Before the tories
this country had become one big free fruit machine that you don’t have to put money in to get anything out .
Your views represent everything that I detest in a person Billy.
It saddens me that there are many people just like you out there who only give a fcuk about themselves.

But it comes as no surprise from a person who idolises Stephen yaxley-lennon.

·
Super Moderator
25,317 Posts
Your preaching to the choir here sister, one slight mistake Scotland sorry Nichola Strurgeon wants to leave the UK, Scotland is divided from England by Hadrians Wall.

The big question is what recourse do we have if and when he doesn't stick to his promises.

I would hope that if anything happens to the NHS people would take to the streets.

On a side note I thought the reaction by the Scottish Poison Dwarf was disgusting when she found out that Jo Swinson had lost her seat, so much for female solidarity.
No , it was brilliant the wife fell over laughing when Swinson lost her seat.

·
Super Moderator
25,317 Posts
There’s a miss understanding that people who voted leave don’t care about our country when in fact the reverse is true they care more about the country than the remain voters.
I voted remain & i now see how selfish I was & only thinking of myself & what I’d lose & not the bigger picture.

·
Premium Member
1,038 Posts
There’s a miss understanding that people who voted leave don’t care about our country when in fact the reverse is true they care more about the country than the remain voters.
I voted remain & i now see how selfish I was & only thinking of myself & what I’d lose & not the bigger picture.
.. I didn't even vote, that makes me a grade A cnut😋

·
Premium Member
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Really? Please enlighten me so I can understand exactly how voting leave is caring for our country?
You've got your leave and remain quotes mixed up!

·
Super Moderator
25,317 Posts
Really? Please enlighten me so I can understand exactly how voting leave is caring for our country?
You've got your leave and remain quotes mixed up!
No a Labour MP tried to explain to the Labour leadership ( Corbyn et al ) that leave voters actually care more for this great country than remain voters & to ignore these leave voters would end very badly for the party come the general election because of their love of this country.

·
Premium Member
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
No a Labour MP tried to explain to the Labour leadership ( Corbyn et al ) that leave voters actually care more for this great country than remain voters & to ignore these leave voters would end very badly for the party come the general election because of their love of this country.
That did not answer the question. That's your usual politician style waffle reply!

I'll ask again, please enlighten me in your own words so I can understand exactly how voting leave is caring for our country?

I sense the Padlock coming soon :ROFLMAO:

·
Premium Member
4,689 Posts
Your views represent everything that I detest in a person Billy.
It saddens me that there are many people just like you out there who only give a fcuk about themselves.

But it comes as no surprise from a person who idolises Stephen yaxley-lennon.
idolise? bit strong.
certainly wouldn’t do for us all to bury our heads in the sand and go around thinking everything’s tickety boo in the world though eh?

1 - 20 of 112 Posts