Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Cavweb's Bedford Magpie
1,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale - Motorola V3

Just guaging interest to see if anyone on here wants this before I shove it on eBay

Upgraded my handset to an ericsson w800 so I have my Motorola V3 Razr in silver for sale. Comes with the charger, and the case (I think I have the box under the bed, will update when I get home) plus the data cable and the installation disk for the data suite for ringtones etc. It still has the leather case that it came with, although this has been used.

Is locked on the T-Mobile network, but currently has a virgin pay as you go sim with about £4.70 in credit on it, although i can put another sim in with a fiver credit in it, or send both down)

I'll upload some pictures when I get home.

I cant look on ebay due to work restrictions, but if anyone wants to make me an offer of either cash or W.H.Y (need a cd player for the gf's car, mp3 if possible)

anyone?

·
Cavweb's Bedford Magpie
1,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
so far I have the box, instructions, data cable , charger and install cd, though I'm sure i also have the handsfree headphones as well (again, will look under the ned tonight, along with taking some pictures)

anybody? make me an offer

·
Cavweb's Bedford Magpie
1,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Righty ho,

for sale, my motorola V3 as initially stated. Has all cables, manuals and discs as follows

Phone, leather case manuals and install disc
handsfree headset
charger
usb cable
Virgin PAYG sim with a fiver credit on it

I'm also including a usb bluetooth adapter in this kit, although with the usb it isnt needed, you may have another bluetooth phone with no cable

phone is on T-Mobile (and virgin) but can prob be unlocked should you require that (not me unlocking though, thats your job)

Give it till saturday and I'll put it on eBay if no interest...ta:bananasmi

make me an offer, or will swap for car stereo for the wifes car as hers is bust

Ray

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.