Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi there i have just got an ex gas board van almost identical to yours I like what you have done , beside the leisure battery mine has a box about 9 inches by 6 witch was fixed to the driver side shelving containing fuses for the electrics in the back etc, could you tell me if yours had this and if so how did you deal/get rid of it. Also what kind of seats are they as I would like to get something similar with the armrests. Many Thanks M.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi. Yes that fuse box in on top of the battery box now. The seats are the originals retrimmed and mounted on swivel bases.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi I have a big ask but I wonder if you have any information about where you got the back seats and kitchen unit or have any information about how you built them as most of the rock and roll beds seem to be about 6 feet at best, so I think I would like to do a similar design to yours, I take it the bed pulls out to two sections? and do you have to disconnect the seat belt wiring when you turn the seats, sorry to be a pain but Many Thanks M.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi there i have just got an ex gas board van almost identical to yours I like what you have done , beside the leisure battery mine has a box about 9 inches by 6 witch was fixed to the driver side shelving containing fuses for the electrics in the back etc, could you tell me if yours had this and if so how did you deal/get rid of it. Also what kind of seats are they as I would like to get something similar with the armrests. Many Thanks M.
Hi.
All my fuses were built into the battery box.
Seats are originals retrimmed. The belts swivel with them so they’re out of the way.
I used a company called Revampavan in Christchurch. They make any thing you want to your design. Very reasonable. They lined and built, fitted and trimmed it all for under £5k
highly recommended. The seat was a one off, lifts on gas struts for storage and pulls out as L shape or a full bed over 6” long. Can’t sing their praises enough.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi.
All my fuses were built into the battery box.
Seats are originals retrimmed. The belts swivel with them so they’re out of the way.
I used a company called Revampavan in Christchurch. They make any thing you want to your design. Very reasonable. They lined and built, fitted and trimmed it all for under £5k
highly recommended. The seat was a one off, lifts on gas struts for storage and pulls out as L shape or a full bed over 6” long. Can’t sing their praises enough.
thanks very much you have been very helpfull I like the idea of the gas struts I hadn't thought of that before, I will give them a look

1 - 8 of 8 Posts