Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Evening folks am putting up a post requesting certain sizes and types of pipe to use. Listed below are a few sizes i require .
1. Need to know what type of plastic or rubber type i could use for the fuel pipes as am sure have read about fuel injector pipes i think. :?
2. I was told i could always cut the rotted pipes out if any and use alternative piping to replace the damaged part what i need to know is the diamater of the pipe to use so that i could use it to slip over the old pipe either sides and then jubilee clip the ends.
3. Is there any other pipes i may require and are available from likes of Halfords etc.

Cheers :wink:
Fronti B 2.2 Petrol

·
VXon Frontera Monkey
9,882 Posts
Local Motor factors do fuel line by the meter - you'll need 7mm internal for petrol models - and its better to use rigid plastic for diesels -
cheers
Steve

·
I refuse to grow up.
16,114 Posts
Not long did my Cavalier petrol, I used 8mm copper pipe for the long runs from front to back, luckily the rubber sections were fine. And I used 8mm rubber lined P clips to hold them (the originals just crumbled) Then just to be lazy I used 8mm hex headed self drilling screws to attach the P clips. I got the copper pipe from B&Q just 8mm microbore plumbing pipe.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts