Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
Can anyone help, I recently bought a 07 Vectra cdti sri 150 and found the fuel flap wouldn't unlock, I removed it and found the pin is locking but not unlocking, I bought a new one from my local dealer and I still have the same problem.
Do I need to disconnect the battery to reset it ?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,431 Posts
Think you need to check your fuses--I think i'm right in saying that their is 2 fuses--1 to lock and another to unlock--sure they are in the rear fusebox but I don't know what numbers they are--someone will be along with the numbers i'm sure--sorry can't be anymore help----Dave

·
I refuse to grow up.
16,114 Posts
There is 1 fuse (Number 20 in the REC) And 1 relay (K8_X97 in the REC) These are responsible for the unlatching of the fuel filler flap amongst other things.

·
Premium Member
1,431 Posts
You sorted out now--might want to get yourself a Haynes manual for the Vectra as it has lots of good advice in it--I was just looking at my copy regarding the fuses when I seen the reply to your thread----Dave(y)

·
Premium Member
480 Posts
as dave1419 says yes there are 2 fuses I had exactly the same problem and yes went through the same got a new one and yes could lock it but not unlock it was told it needed to get a new one so got a new one but just the same so in the end checked every fuse and yes no 20 in the rear was blown changed it and all was well again
also got a new 3 button key for the same car now when unlocking the car with the unlocking button press button once and just the drivers door unlocked even fuel flap was still locked press the unlocking door button twice and all the doors unlocked and so was the fuel flap so to open fuel flap all doors need to be unlocked found this out the hard way if you had done a search my posting would have come up with the answer you needed

·
Registered
1 Posts
as dave1419 says yes there are 2 fuses I had exactly the same problem and yes went through the same got a new one and yes could lock it but not unlock it was told it needed to get a new one so got a new one but just the same so in the end checked every fuse and yes no 20 in the rear was blown changed it and all was well again
also got a new 3 button key for the same car now when unlocking the car with the unlocking button press button once and just the drivers door unlocked even fuel flap was still locked press the unlocking door button twice and all the doors unlocked and so was the fuel flap so to open fuel flap all doors need to be unlocked found this out the hard way if you had done a search my posting would have come up with the answer you needed
helped me out alot , my vectra never had a lock so i bought 1 and had the same would lock but not unlock , as above i checked fuses and no 20 had blown and all working fine now , cheers for info

1 - 7 of 7 Posts