Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
**VxON Photographer of the year 2008***
4,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
**Brand new Alba DVD player. Its never been out its box. Was an unwanted raffle present from a recent work night out. I still have the original receipt and all.

due to how cheap it can be had in the shops £25 id prefer it was collected and someone gave me £15. As by the time you factor in postage... its simply not worth it to me or the buyer :)

**Brand new computer 300W power supply. £15 posted

**Playstation 1... with two joypads (one analogue) memory card and games. (gran turismo 2, nuclear strike, tekken 2, g-police, time crisis, metal gear solid, tomb raider, and various other not bad games) £30 posted

**5m high quality s-video cable. This is from keene electronics and cost me £25. its hardly ever been used. £12 posted

**Gameboy Advance (transparent purpley colour) with zelda game. £20 posted

**Ingersol silver plated pocket watch (not sure of age but presume pre 1940's) perfect working condition and looks stylish as hell. OFFERS??

**SNES console and power supply Offers??

·
VXON SirTalkalot
4,635 Posts
hummmm interesting, shrink did you see my thread about sellin stuff??? give you some ideas, lol

just so i know, for when i come to sell my stuff, how much is the postage on the ps1???

·
**VxON Photographer of the year 2008***
4,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
god knows..... given its weight and contents it'll likely come in at around the 10 kilo mark. so royal mail standard parcels would be around £11.70 for that.

plus the fact i gotta box it up and get bubble wrap/foam chips etc. I'll be charging around £13 for postage on that item.

·
VXON SirTalkalot
4,635 Posts
shrink said:
god knows..... given its weight and contents it'll likely come in at around the 10 kilo mark. so royal mail standard parcels would be around £11.70 for that.

plus the fact i gotta box it up and get bubble wrap/foam chips etc. I'll be charging around £13 for postage on that item.
plus the £30 or is that postage included???
sorry 2 be nosey, just i have ps1 aswell thats gonna have to go, i have more games for grabs though

·
VXON SirTalkalot
4,635 Posts
ok ty, sorry 2 hyjack, if i was to sell the games separatly what do you think the postage would be??? (ish)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts