Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
15,300 Posts
You're all bastards, so sue me!

What a load of crap....... just someone with too much cash flexing their muscles

·
Premium Member
12,918 Posts
Quick will someone call me a white pillock so I can get them sacked :Cool2: :lmao:

·
Premium Member
6,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Pc gone totally out of control if you ask me.

Where will it end ?

·
Premium Member
4,028 Posts
So does that mean I can't say that Tony Blair and Gordon Brown are fecking useless and need to be shot?

Oh well, never mind.

·
Cannonball will win with or without you
8,417 Posts
What a load of bollocks :lmao:

·
Premium Member
5,005 Posts
I think that common decency and honesty should prevail in all forms of communication. Be it person to person, in print, on the internet, etc. The only place you can't get sued for liable is by accusing someone in a court of law. hence - Don't pay your poll tax, go to court, and when read out a prepared statement saying "TB is a lying cheating scumbag who sells peerages for cash" "The mad Bush man is a murdering nurd who invades countries for their oil reserves" "Mr Connery is a crap actor and makes James Bond look like a Queer"

·
Premium Member
5,005 Posts
Sy said:
So does that mean I can't say that Tony Blair and Gordon Brown are fecking useless and need to be shot?

Oh well, never mind.
I once knew 2 blokes called Tony Brown and Gordon Blair ! Weird that ?

That's 2 offences anyway - Incitement to violence and Accessory to Murder I think

·
Premium Member
4,028 Posts
D'oh! Guess i'm trouble then! [prepares to leave the country]

·
VXON's middle-aged lesbian.
28,788 Posts
Just add 'alledgedly' on the end of any dissing.

·
Premium Member
4,028 Posts
ok, Tony Blair and Gordon Brown are fecking useless and need to be shot, alledgedly!

there, I'm safe.

·
VxON's only German Shepherd
6,939 Posts
Now **** the allegedly, if they take me to court I'll get a public poll going and will prove beyond a doubt that tony blair and gordon brown are useless and need to be shot. Then they can take half the country to court.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts