Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

21 - 40 of 57 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Yet we are only probably having limited flights due to the obvious. I've used it on the laptop, not tried it on a smart phone yet.
its the military planes i tend to watch a lot of the time, specially the refuelling and the awacs planes, seen them been refuelled a few times on there, and the american stratotankers, b52s..............

·
Premium Member
15,172 Posts
Just watching a couple of RAF Chinooks heading south from Scotland, passing Darlington (around 20 miles from me), flying at a 1000 feet, shame they hadn't passed closer, certainly would of heard them:ROFLMAO:

·
Premium Member
2,518 Posts
Interesting watching the RAF planes around North Wales. Wouldn't mind visiting the Mach Loop area.
When I was still working, I sometimes used to see them flying down the valleys in the Black Mountains (on the borders of Herefordshire/Monmouthshire).
Several times I was parked up eating lunch in the fresh air, and found myself looking down on the cockpit as they flew past below me.
Doesn't time fly, I've just thought, this must have been at least 11 years ago now!

Reactions: Boroboy and andy_v

·
Super Moderator
14,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Yep the other one is hanging around there now, along with an Hawker RAF plane. Must be a busy night for Leeming, another 3 dassault falcons heading over now.

cant see it on mine now, can see 3 dassault falcons coming back in to teesside airport

·
Premium Member
15,172 Posts
cant see it on mine now, can see 3 dassault falcons coming back in to teesside airport
You are right, not Leeming, I'm new to this game:ROFLMAO:Stick your head out of your window, you should see one. 3 going over Boro at 1400 feet.

·
Premium Member
15,172 Posts
Just seen a plane overhead for the first time, tracked it from the APP:ROFLMAO:Little things, please little minds:ROFLMAO:

21 - 40 of 57 Posts